Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Download IG stories

Jul 18, 2024 - permalink

Hi. Can anyone please let me know how to download Instagram stories without the annoying top line that shows how many parts of the story there are?

Thanks

Jul 18, 2024 - permalink

A downloader for Instagram. Literally the name for android. Or any instagram downloader for that matter.

Jul 18, 2024 - permalink

Normally you can just Google it and you get a bunch of sites that let you do it by just copy pasting the url. if one doesn't work just try the next one eventually one will work but I sometimes have to try a bunch

Jul 18, 2024 - permalink

I really don’t understand the problem ? Just look at the story and do screen record. It’s a built in functionality on both iPhone and Android

tamarok
Jul 18, 2024 - permalink

Don’t do the screen record, since we’ll likely reject the result, since they usually end up low quality and in a number of cases retrain artefacts. Use an Instagram download tool. There are many websites that will do this.

Jul 27, 2024 - permalink

Why? Im talking about the built in function on iOS , iPadOS, macOS and Android. All in the screens resolution and framerate?

tamarok
Jul 29, 2024 - permalink

Because you aren’t get the original quality of the image or video. You are essentially creating a transformative copy. The type of adjustments a screenshot or screen recording will likely result in:

• adjusted image dimensions and resolution
  • contrast and bit depth changes
  • cropping
  • recompression
  • frame rate adjustments
  • screen or page artefacts

Also, if a screenshot isn’t rejected, because it wasn’t caught, then it would likely lose a merge. Just save yourself disappointment and do it right in the first place.

Jul 29, 2024 - permalink

Comon, its Instagram. Its not YouTube in quality

Jul 30, 2024 - edited Jul 30, 2024 - permalink

Hi. Can anyone please let me know how to download Instagram stories without the annoying top line that shows how many parts of the story there are?

Thanks

https://snapinsta.app/

You can also screenshot/screen record but for screen recordings you’ll most likely have to convert to mp4 if you edit them in which case

https://cloudconvert.com/mov-to-mp4

Aug 12, 2024 - permalink

Thanks, I will try it.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »