Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Stock house imagery

Jul 12, 2024 - permalink

Finally great to see some more muscular athletes on these sites but I am curious as to who wrote the description and why they included steroids. Not saying there are no steroids in female bodybuilding but giving the athlete the benefit of the doubt goes a long way....

Jul 12, 2024 - permalink

The photographer who submitted the image wrote the description. It has to be more than 5 words long, and yes I agree, he could have been more generous.

Jul 12, 2024 - permalink

who is that ?

Jul 12, 2024 - permalink

The description is Probably ai generated. and this could be a bad sign since they may start copyright striking websites over this despite this Pic being a few years old and I have seen it often. I think she at least gave permission. but unless they have their own photo shoots and exclusive images this is not good and can lead to annoying copyright issues.

Jul 12, 2024 - permalink

The description is Probably ai generated. and this could be a bad sign since they may start copyright striking websites over this despite this Pic being a few years old and I have seen it often. I think she at least gave permission. but unless they have their own photo shoots and exclusive images this is not good and can lead to annoying copyright issues.

I have no idea what you're on about here but as a member of shutterstock let me tell you what this is. It's an image that someone buys. The title is not ai generated, it is typed in by the photographer in the submission process. The photographer has submitted the model release as well.

Since that is provided whatever you were on about copyright is null and void.

Jul 12, 2024 - permalink

Generally best to offer nothing rather than show you know nothing

Jul 12, 2024 - permalink

They sued people for copyrighted infringement a bunch of times I was not sure about the title

Jul 12, 2024 - permalink

They sued people for copyrighted infringement a bunch of times I was not sure about the title

Can you give me more specifics here? By they, you mean shutterstock sued whom for copyright infringement?

Jul 12, 2024 - permalink

Can you give me more specifics here? By they, you mean shutterstock sued whom for copyright infringement?

maybe i am confusing them with another company but a lot of youtubers got in trouble for using their stock phots in videos a few years ago without paying but i guess i was wrong .

Jul 17, 2024 - permalink

Great!

Jul 17, 2024 - permalink

I wonder who the woman is

Jul 17, 2024 - permalink

It's Viktoriia Kozinets

Jul 17, 2024 - permalink

For me they mentioned steroids but didn't mention tattoos.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »