Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Is Nataliya Kuznetsova bigger than other male bodybuilders?

Jun 20, 2024 - permalink

I think she is the only female bodybuilder who can give a tough competition to male bodybuilders🤷🏻‍♂️ What's your thoughts?

[deleted]
Jun 20, 2024 - permalink

Yes, she can give competition...

She is bigger than most of the males that's for sure

Jun 20, 2024 - permalink

She is definitely bigger than most male bodybuilders, and also whenever she goes to a bodybuilding show to hand over awards, she does dwarfs even the overall men's bodybuilding winner without much effort

Jun 20, 2024 - permalink

Good god you people

There's literally a pic of her standing next to two guys who are in very good shape, and they both make her look tiny, and you're so brainwashed you STILL have the balls to say "oh yeah way bigger than most male bodybuilders"

She's not even bigger than other FEMALE bodybuilders. You're friggen nuts. What she is as an angle queen, 'cause whenever she stands next to someone, she never looks anything like she does in her solo pictures. Seeing her next to Julia Forey and Robin Hillis was a huge eye opener for me

Jun 20, 2024 - permalink

Good god you people

There's literally a pic of her standing next to two guys who are in very good shape, and they both make her look tiny, and you're so brainwashed you STILL have the balls to say "oh yeah way bigger than most male bodybuilders"

She's not even bigger than other FEMALE bodybuilders. You're friggen nuts. What she is as an angle queen, 'cause whenever she stands next to someone, she never looks anything like she does in her solo pictures. Seeing her next to Julia Forey and Robin Hillis was a huge eye opener for me

Yesđź’Ş

Jun 20, 2024 - permalink

A 5'2" MBB in stage condition vs her in the offseason

You're still nuts

Jun 20, 2024 - permalink

Good ole GWM

Where fetishism routinely trumps reality on the daily.

Jun 20, 2024 - permalink

Good ole GWM

It's disgusting.

Jun 20, 2024 - permalink

Good ole GWM

đź’Ż

Jun 20, 2024 - edited Jun 20, 2024 - permalink

Good ole GWM

In this case it's not fetishism if you can put down viable proof. I'll post this again because she could be bigger than some male bb's.

Jul 13, 2024 - permalink

She is my favorite

Jul 13, 2024 - permalink

Nataliya is larger than Wesley Vissers and Ramon Dino. Her mass is similar to that of Derrick Lunsford and Nick Walker. Samson Dauda is much taller and slightly larger.

She obviously would not win a men's show due to pecs, but compares favorably in terms of raw strength. Her grip strength can crush a sealed can of Pepsi. Mitchell Hooper, Brian Shaw, etc edge her out in terms of total strength due to their mass, but pound for pound, she is among the strongest humans ever to live.

Jul 13, 2024 - permalink

Her grip strength can crush a sealed can of Pepsi.

Interesting. I’d try that out to get a sense of how much grip strength that would take but I don’t wanna waste a perfectly good beverage.

Jul 13, 2024 - permalink

Interesting. I’d try that out to get a sense of how much grip strength that would take but I don’t wanna waste a perfectly good beverage.

It's safe to try at home because there's little to no risk of you successfully doing it. She's just so much stronger. She could break everyone's hand she shakes, but graciously chooses not to.

Jul 13, 2024 - permalink

It's safe to try at home because there's little to no risk of you successfully doing it. She's just so much stronger. She could break everyone's hand she shakes, but graciously chooses not to.

When I was a teenager I was walking through my home with a can of soda in hand. My sister thought it would be funny to hit me with a jumpscare. She got me pretty good and the can of soda was spraying out afterwards because the top had slightly popped open because of how tightly I grabbed on to it. This feat is supper impressive for women. For men, it's more like an accidental incident.

Jul 13, 2024 - permalink

What about Anastasia Korableva ? Korableva is bigger than Nataliya

Jul 13, 2024 - permalink

When I was a teenager I was walking through my home with a can of soda in hand. My sister thought it would be funny to hit me with a jumpscare. She got me pretty good and the can of soda was spraying out afterwards because the top had slightly popped open because of how tightly I grabbed on to it. This feat is supper impressive for women. For men, it's more like an accidental incident.

Not to turn this into a physics deep dive, but:

Depending on what year this was, can design could have been different. Modern cans are engineering marvels. If this was in the 60s, 70s, or even 80s the can may have differed from the modern design. Shaking an old can was enough to pop it in some cases.

The act of throwing a closed carbonated beverage would increase the internal pressure of the can (due to C02 phase shifting) and paired with the kinetic energy of the throw and the sudden, jolting stop, tremendous forces acted upon that can to weaken its structural integrity.

What about Anastasia Korableva ? Korableva is bigger than Nataliya

It's unclear. I have not seen them next to each other. It's difficult to gauge the sizes without a common reference. It comes down to hypertrophy training vs strength training. Someone like Hunter Henderson does both. She's in a recent RP Strength video discussing her strength compared to the gym going population.

Jul 13, 2024 - permalink

It depends on the can. my girlfriend tried to crush unopened cans with her thighs but most were too tough but there was this one can of beer that was just more flimsy and it broke after a lot of effort. but then I found another can from the same brand and I could just tell it was less tough than the others in my fridge.

Jul 13, 2024 - permalink

Not to turn this into a physics deep dive, but:

Depending on what year this was, can design could have been different. Modern cans are engineering marvels. If this was in the 60s, 70s, or even 80s the can may have differed from the modern design. Shaking an old can was enough to pop it in some cases.

The act of throwing a closed carbonated beverage would increase the internal pressure of the can (due to C02 phase shifting) and paired with the kinetic energy of the throw and the sudden, jolting stop, tremendous forces acted upon that can to weaken its structural integrity.

It's unclear. I have not seen them next to each other. It's difficult to gauge the sizes without a common reference. It comes down to hypertrophy training vs strength training. Someone like Hunter Henderson does both. She's in a recent RP Strength video discussing her strength compared to the gym going population.

Can you share that video link of hunter Henderson

Jul 13, 2024 - permalink

She is my favorite

She's the best female bodybuilder in the world in 2024 (my opinion).

And I hope she gets bigger to be honest..

Jul 13, 2024 - permalink

She is definitely bigger than most male bodybuilders

Jul 13, 2024 - permalink

Can you share that video link of hunter Henderson

https://youtu.be/A0T1CAcVRSg?

The strength convo starts around 7:35, but there's good footage throughout.

Jul 14, 2024 - permalink

https://youtu.be/A0T1CAcVRSg?

The strength convo starts around 7:35, but there's good footage throughout.

Thanks

Jul 16, 2024 - permalink

It's safe to try at home because there's little to no risk of you successfully doing it.

I tried this. To level set, I am in my late 50s but still maintain a respectable grip. I can close a captains of crush no. 2 gripper, which is rated at 195 lbs. For the can crush attempt, I used a current version, US manufactured 12 oz (355 ml) diet coke can, unsealed, and I gripped and squeezed in the same manner as she does in the video. I can report I had zero success. But, apparently most other humans would not either. I did some research and a found a book by John Brookfield, a noted grip strength athlete called "the Grip Master's Manual." The book states that the Coca Cola company estimates it takes 600 lbs of pressure to burst their 12 oz cans. The book actually discusses can crushing, but only while using 2 hands. There is no mention of it being common place to do a soda can crush with one hand.

Jul 16, 2024 - permalink

I’m sure she might be larger than some of the smallest guys (or least enormous) in the industry but to say “most” is absurd. She might be on all sorts of exogenous testosterone and compounds not made for human consumption and be a total genetic freak but she’s still limited by the very fact that she’s a woman.

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »