Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

RIP Trudy Ireland

Jun 02, 2024 - permalink

I am heartbroken to read that Trudy Ireland passed away on May 29. The world of female bodybuilding has suffered a great loss.

cgsweat
Jun 02, 2024 - permalink

Usually in situations like this I'll ask for a link to where you found this info, since "don't believe everything you read on the internet."

However, I found this so it looks legit unfortunately:

https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/tulsawor...

RIP Trudy

Jun 02, 2024 - permalink

Ah terrible news , she was amazing, legend

Jun 02, 2024 - permalink

I am truly saddened to learn of this amazing woman's death.

Jun 02, 2024 - permalink

I was really hoping that she was on the road to recovery after her health scare, but it looks like the damage was already done.

Fuck. RIP. This sucks so much.

Jun 02, 2024 - permalink

forever beautiful

Jun 02, 2024 - edited Jun 03, 2024 - permalink

I have read people complaining that there aren't as many mass monsters as there were back in the day. But honestly, with yet another bodybuilder passing away from health issues that sound related to PED use, maybe that's a good thing.

Jun 03, 2024 - permalink

Shame she was one of the most beautiful women ever even when she was quite old she looked stunning and seemed very nice .but dominant. she looked so good for her age she seemed like she was going to live to age 120.

Jun 03, 2024 - permalink

Shame she was one of the most beautiful women ever even when she was quite old she looked stunning and seemed very nice .but dominant. she looked so good for her age she seemed like she was going to live to age 120.

Nicely put

Jun 03, 2024 - permalink

Absolute shock to read this. I knew she was having some troubles. She will be missed, she was born for this community and enjoyed what she did.

Thank you Trudy and Godspeed my lady.

RIP

Jun 03, 2024 - permalink

RIP. What a legend. So sad.

Jun 04, 2024 - permalink

I have read people complaining that there aren't as many mass monsters as there were back in the day. But honestly, with yet another bodybuilder passing away from health issues that sound related to PED use, maybe that's a good thing.

Why does it sound related to PED use? Did you know her well?

Jun 04, 2024 - edited Jun 04, 2024 - permalink

Trudy was a legend and one of the most famous fbb's. RIP

Jun 04, 2024 - permalink

Oh no! 😢

Jun 05, 2024 - permalink

Very sad.

Jun 05, 2024 - permalink

RIP Trudy! She was 67 y/o.

Jun 05, 2024 - permalink

Another sad day...dearest Trudy rest in peace...

Jun 05, 2024 - permalink

Sad news

Jun 06, 2024 - edited Jul 25, 2024 - permalink

I had a session scheduled with Trudy, the only one I nearly managed to experience. Sadly a family emergency, resulted in a cancellation. Trudy was so sweet, kind and understanding. I felt terrible. She reached out to me a few times, telling me how enjoyable my time with her would be, if I rescheduled. Sadly it didn't happen.

She was so adorable, the way described how much fun I would have with her. RIP...sweet Trudy. I wish I could have managed to meet you. You were a true treasure in our wonderful world of muscular women.

Jul 25, 2024 - permalink

So sad to hear of Trudy's passing. I was fortunate to have three sessions with her over the years and she could not have been nicer. Beyond her much discussed vascular muscles she provided me with experiences I will never forget because she was such a warm, nice person. She understood those of us who are passionate about female muscle and the impression her body made but she also had a heart of gold. Rest in n Peace my friend.

Jul 25, 2024 - permalink

This is so sad. I also met Trudy many times. She was always extremely sweet. An absolute lady. I will miss her very much. I will pray for her family and her soul.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »