Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Female bodybuilder robot

Jan 10, 2024 - permalink

Multiple sources report it will be possible in the next decade to achieve a level of sophistication in robot design that looking and acting realistically human won’t be an issue. Would you purchase a female bodybuilder robot?

Jan 10, 2024 - permalink

I doubt it will be very advanced and realistic in the near future. they promised me that they would have it by 2020. but the improvements in robotics are minor. it would be cool to have your own female terminator. but right now we only got dolls and I don't think it will become like the old sci-fi movies within my life. I wrote some edgy stories about them on my deviant art page . but on this site a lot of people want everything hyper realistic.

Jan 10, 2024 - permalink

Multiple sources report it will be possible in the next decade to achieve a level of sophistication in robot design that looking and acting realistically human won’t be an issue. Would you purchase a female bodybuilder robot?

Please show your sources so that readers can understand what they're responding to.

Jan 10, 2024 - permalink

No because I watched the Terminator movies.

Jan 10, 2024 - permalink

No, because one of the things that arouse me is the level of effort they had to make to get that physique. Robots would ust be made that way, so i would not certainly admire them. Also, the feel of the muscles and skin i'm guessing it would be extremely hard to replicate

cgsweat
Jan 10, 2024 - permalink

They would never be able to replicate the feel of hard, dense, hot muscles. You can coat the robots in any kind of synthetic polymer that has the appearance of skin, and shape it until it has the appearance of muscles underneath, but it's never going to feel the same. Especially when it comes to how muscles respond and twitch with every movement.

They could have another 100 years to work on it and I doubt they'd be able to come close.

Jan 11, 2024 - permalink

No, because at the moment, this is just plain weird

Jan 11, 2024 - permalink

Those of you without an AI girlfriend are going to be left behind.

Jan 11, 2024 - permalink

This is MST3K material.

Jan 11, 2024 - permalink

They will have something approximate soon and people will buy it. Inferior products, especially electronic gadgets, are always marketed before they are improved. Besides there is ongoing research to cover prosthetic limbs with artificial skin that looks and feels pretty real. I’d bet that artificial humans, with AI brains, of any shape and size will be available by 2040.

Jan 11, 2024 - permalink

Maybe in the year 20400.

Jan 11, 2024 - permalink

Maybe in the year 20400.

By then we’ll download our minds into robotic bodies that look however we want them to, but then we’ll all be Servals.

Jan 11, 2024 - permalink

No I like my interactions to be with a human lol

Jan 11, 2024 - permalink

No I like my interactions to be with a human lol

Purely theoretical speculation. If the robot is so sophisticated to deliver interactions that feels human, would you still prefer the authentic human interactions? And more importantly, why?

Jan 11, 2024 - permalink

Purely theoretical speculation. If the robot is so sophisticated to deliver interactions that feels human, would you still prefer the authentic human interactions? And more importantly, why?

Same reason I don't wannabe erected by fake boobs... Its weird to get sprung by something made in a lab.

Jan 11, 2024 - permalink

She has multiple suitors here (artist credit - PowerfulJess):

Jan 14, 2024 - permalink

Interesting. Tempting. 🤔 If I was single and unburdened it could be fun to experiment.

Jan 14, 2024 - permalink

Robots and female muscle are my fetish so yes.

Jan 16, 2024 - permalink

ikyfl

Jan 16, 2024 - permalink

What in the hasta la vista baby am I reading 😆

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »