Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

What percentage of the models in this site do you believe would be able to beat the AVERAGE UNTRAINED MAN in a fight?

Jan 14, 2024 - permalink

Another one.....

Jan 14, 2024 - permalink

A very popular image, with 287 users and counting who added it to their favorites.

Jan 14, 2024 - permalink

Look at Valentina Werlen with the guy to her right. She's got more muscular arms than him and maybe more muscular legs. Plus, he himself seems to be in pretty good shape.

Jan 14, 2024 - edited Jan 14, 2024 - permalink

Guys. I dipped out of this thread, but it behooves me to return for a question. In case anyone is equating big muscles and fighting ability, what if we kept things in the same gender for a moment. Who wins in a fight?

Sean Strickland, current UFC middleweight champion. 6', 185lb.

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, 6'2", 265lb

80lb difference there. The Rock is a LEAN 265 too.

Does anyone think that the Rock wins this fight because he has radically larger muscles and most likely lifts far heavier weights in the gym?

Jan 14, 2024 - permalink

Guys. I dipped out of this thread, but it behooves me to return for a question. In case anyone is equating big muscles and fighting ability, what if we kept things in the same gender for a moment. Who wins in a fight?

Does anyone think that the Rock wins this fight because he has radically larger muscles and most likely lifts far heavier weights in the gym?

difference is, that is a really trained mma fighter vs a really strong dude, here we are comparing the average dude to a pretty strong girl

Jan 14, 2024 - permalink

> > alva hemmingson, a natural girl can casually barbell curl 50 kgs

Here it is! She got the barbell up all the way up to her chest, very impressive. And there are plenty of other girls here who crank out heavy weights.

that girl is absolutely not average lol. she is a genetic freak. the average fitness girl would struggle to curl even 12 kgs i bet

Jan 14, 2024 - permalink

Sean Strickland, current UFC middleweight champion. 6', 185lb. Lot of evidence of footage of bodybuilders humbled by mma/pro fighters

I claim that sean take the rock

Jan 14, 2024 - permalink

Lot of evidence of footage of bodybuilders humbled by mma/pro fighters

I claim that sean take the rock

absolutely, given sean already has some size on him, and also the fact that hes a pro mma fighter

Jan 14, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
Jan 14, 2024 - edited Jan 14, 2024 - permalink

absolutely, given sean already has some size on him, and also the fact that hes a pro mma fighter

If we talking about lifting sport as a fighters i saw the strongmen , those chubby guys who seem to be the less dangerous , have the potential to make dangerous from all the sports realm. They have explosive power and have a very power. Came across few strongmen who succed at fighting like mariuz podzanowski , eddie hall , thor the mountain and stefani cohen who became pro boxer in less then one year of training(!!) And many few.

You can check at bodybuilding Kali muscle(decalre to become mma pro) who didn't make it , footage of kevin levrone hitting the bag (poor skills), the guy who look like Jay cutler hitting the pads (viral video) poor skills , i even remember when the big Monique jones decide to start fighting journey and stopped.

Jan 14, 2024 - permalink

Is this even a real question?

Sean Strickland has won 0 heavyweight titles, only fought 1 opponent at a time, and never had outside interference affect a match, and he's never pinned an opponent for a 3 count.

On the other hand, I've witnessed The Rock win multiple World Heavyweight titles, win triple threat matches (even with outside interference), and electrify millions AND MILLIONS of fans across the WWE universe.

Try to make a better comparison next time pal.

Jan 14, 2024 - permalink

Mma fighters are not average why mention them.

Jan 14, 2024 - permalink

Even well trained female fighters would struggle. They have to basically be at the top of UFC or MMA to have any kind of chance against a man. There's so many YouTube videos addressing this. Trained female fighters Vs untrained men, it's basically no contest, the men are so much stronger and can take much more pain than women.

Jan 14, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
Jan 14, 2024 - permalink

Mma fighters are not average why mention them.

I know right? It's almost as if some people don't read, even though I used all caps to point out that it's only for the average untrained man.

Jan 14, 2024 - permalink

Even well trained female fighters would struggle. They have to basically be at the top of UFC or MMA to have any kind of chance against a man. There's so many YouTube videos addressing this. Trained female fighters Vs untrained men, it's basically no contest, the men are so much stronger and can take much more pain than women.

Some people would say you're stupid, but I would say simply that you are not from the real world.

Either that, or you're trolling for clicks.

Jan 14, 2024 - permalink

Some people would say you're stupid, but I would say simply that you are not from the real world.

Lol! I think he's definitely trolling for clicks.

Jan 14, 2024 - permalink

Is this even a real question?

Sean Strickland has won 0 heavyweight titles, only fought 1 opponent at a time, and never had outside interference affect a match, and he's never pinned an opponent for a 3 count.

On the other hand, I've witnessed The Rock win multiple World Heavyweight titles, win triple threat matches (even with outside interference), and electrify millions AND MILLIONS of fans across the WWE universe.

Try to make a better comparison next time pal.

Sorry mate i read it , you saying that the rock won heavyweight chamipnship , im not negelect no one but you can't compare professional wrestling which is staged and a real fighting

Jan 14, 2024 - permalink

I would say exactly the same to you. Agree to disagree and let's leave it there.

Jan 15, 2024 - permalink

Here you go dude. Here’s an UNTRAINED MAN we all know… Adam Sandler.

Guess he’s just gonna mop the floor with all those highly trained female fighters, you know… given how much stronger he is and how much more pain he can take.

Jan 15, 2024 - permalink

difference is, that is a really trained mma fighter vs a really strong dude, here we are comparing the average dude to a pretty strong girl

The idea was to illustrate that bigger and stronger does not necessarily make one a superior fighter. It helps, but technique and training easily outclasses raw strength.

This was intended to educate the crowd who believe that muscular females (or males for that matter) also gain some superhuman ability for fighting. They don’t. Sean would mop the floor with the Rock.

But the guy who responded that the Rock would win due to his many WWE championship titles was too hilarious for words, I literally did a spit take with my protein shake. It made all of my posts here totally worth it.

Jan 15, 2024 - permalink

I think most of the naysayers here are overestimating the "average guy". I've been going to the same gym for years, and see average guys all that time (myself included). It's very rare that I've seen guys lift the types of weights that I've seen many of the girls on this site lift. Granted, my gym is most definitely not a "bodybuilding" gym. It's just a gym for the average person who wants to be fit, and I've never seen any truly jacked person there.

With that said, a lot of the girls on this site are much stronger than many of the guys I see at my gym in terms of what they can lift. Beyond that, endurance is also a key factor. When you see a girl who can lift heavy, and also perform 10-15 pullups I wouldn't underestimate her.

Ultimately, I think many of these girls here, with their years of heavy gym lifting, and endurance training would wreck the average untrained guy. Assuming he's no more than 50lbs heavier.

Jan 15, 2024 - permalink

I think most of the naysayers here are overestimating the "average guy". I've been going to the same gym for years, and see average guys all that time (myself included). It's very rare that I've seen guys lift the types of weights that I've seen many of the girls on this site lift. Granted, my gym is most definitely not a "bodybuilding" gym. It's just a gym for the average person who wants to be fit, and I've never seen any truly jacked person there.

With that said, a lot of the girls on this site are much stronger than many of the guys I see at my gym in terms of what they can lift. Beyond that, endurance is also a key factor. When you see a girl who can lift heavy, and also perform 10-15 pullups I wouldn't underestimate her.

Ultimately, I think many of these girls here, with their years of heavy gym lifting, and endurance training would wreck the average untrained guy. Assuming he's no more than 50lbs heavier.

Very well said.

To add on, my question in the poll also assumed that the "average guy" doesn't have any training in fighting either.

It's just amazing to me how some of the naysayers seemed to get offended by my poll question. Lol!

Jan 15, 2024 - edited Jan 15, 2024 - permalink

I think most of the naysayers here are overestimating the "average guy".

They are, which is what makes it so comical.

Yes, I get that I'm (supposed to be) bigger than this, but their deep-in-their-"masculine"-feelings responses on this forum is high comedy.

For some, it's just pure chauvinism, but for many, they see themselves in that place and - for their own self-worth - NEED certain things to be true, even if they're not.

Jan 15, 2024 - edited Jan 15, 2024 - permalink

And I'm also the first guy to dismiss the "girl boss" portrayals you see in the media or movies where these 5'3 110lb actresses beating up and throwing around 200lbs guys. It's ridiculous. I'm also one that would be realistic enough to note that, the girls on this site are not your average females. They are very strong and rare and that for me, is the allure of it.

Case in point, Karla Rodrigues.

She's 5'5 and about 135lbs and I'm pretty sure she'd wreck me in a fight. This is based on a number of videos I've seen of her. In a competition, I saw her crank out 21 pullups to win the women's division---that indicates big functional strength and endurance. In a HB video, she mentioned that she had never curled more than 30lb dumbells, but Sean had her go for max and she was able to hammer curl 60lb dumbells. and her biceps measured in at 14"

Beyond that, she also talked about how she used to be a correctional officer in a male prison and how her strength helped her in her job when she had to physically control male prisoners bigger than her.

Point is, she's small in stature, but if you think that because she's a girl and not huge, she wouldn't f up an average, untrained guy in a fight, you're delusional. I doubt the average guy can manage even 5 strict pullups without training for it. So, let's stop underestimating these girls and stop overestimating the guys.

« first < prev Page 6 of 9 next > last »