Jun 02, 2023 - permalink

Just some random most muscular pics

Jun 02, 2023 - permalink

Some of those are... Boing !

Jun 04, 2023 - permalink

Have at 'em

Jun 05, 2023 - permalink

Jun 06, 2023 - permalink

I remember my first "questioning about my sexuality" (even I was probably too young to really know what it was, I was only 11), with this cover of a french magazine, picturing the mister Olympia 1991 champs. When I saw this cover in the book shop, I remember saying to myself, in a kind of a new weird heat that I've never felt before : "Wow, I didn't know men could be that muscular", and was probably not ready yet to totally accept that I find it hot.

Jun 06, 2023 - permalink

I remember my first "questioning about my sexuality" (even I was probably too young to really know what it was, I was only 11), with this cover of a french magazine, picturing the mister Olympia 1991 champs. When I saw this cover in the book shop, I remember saying to myself, in a kind of a new weird heat that I've never felt before : "Wow, I didn't know men could be that muscular", and was probably not ready yet to totally accept that I find it hot.

That's a great pic

Jun 08, 2023 - permalink

Immaculate...

Jun 08, 2023 - permalink

My current crush. I think he is really sexy! He gives me all sorts of feelings and desires.

Jun 11, 2023 - permalink

> > I went the same way also. I started off loving fbbs, especially the masculine roided females. I started paying more attention to mbbs, and became sexually attracted to them. I still love fbbs, but love mbbs more. I can't stop watching massive male bodybuilders' naked workout videos, especially those with a happy ending.

I love how open everyone has been about their evolving muscle attraction.

I am the opposite of many of you it seems.

I started out being into male bodybuilders and for many years that was the case until I started seeing really jacked muscle women online. I have been a member of online forums about male muscle and have met many friends through them. I came out as gay and thought that I would always be attracted to muscle men.

My journey to becoming a female muscle addict started when I watched Pumping Iron II and I couldn;t help but jerkoff to Bev Francis. I was mesmerized by her strength and physique, the level of musculature she had attained was amazing. After that, I became more and more into female muscle and female bodybuilders with huge muscles. I started to search out female muscle online and purchased female bodybuilding videos to watch and jerkoff to. I found myself becoming more and more sexually attracted to female bodybuilders. I joined female muscle websites and forums and found new friends that were also into female muscle. It's to the point now where my primary muscle fetish is female muscle, female muscle growth and female bodybuilding. I still love male bodybuilders and always will, but I am more sexually attracted to female bodybuilders and have started to come out to myself and others that my muscle fetish has evolved and that I now consider myself bisexual. I jerk off daily, sometimes 2 or 3 times, to female muscle. I am a female muscle addict now and love it.

I prefer mbbs, but I still jerk off to manly roided fbbs. Bev Francis was my favourite in Pumping Iron II. Her most muscular pose always gets me hard, which leads to a satisfying jerk off.

Jun 11, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by Gilligan55
Jun 12, 2023 - permalink

Funny to see that some made the opposite way... From mbbs to fbbs, or from fbbs to mbbs.

Jun 12, 2023 - permalink

Jun 13, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by admiral_bates
[deleted]
Jun 13, 2023 - permalink

Thanks Admiral! The MBB videos are a major turn on. All those big flexed muscles on display - wow!

Jun 14, 2023 - permalink

Amazing thank you admiral

;)

Jun 16, 2023 - permalink

This i find really hot

Would love to see is prick and see if he's really packing serious meat or what.

Jun 17, 2023 - permalink

Jun 18, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by tamarok
« first < prev Page 50 of 72 next > last »