That's Sara Bradley, she's blacklisted.

Sep 25, 2024 - permalink

That's Sara Bradley, she's blacklisted.

Oops,I removed.

Sep 26, 2024 - permalink
Sep 26, 2024 - permalink
Sep 27, 2024 - permalink

Yes, she's amazing.

Thanks for the post. That was an unexpected but amazing treat. I'd never seen nor heard of her before. I'll never understand the whole 'blacklist' thing here. An ensuing online search yielded more awesome off-season shots. Those showing her massive rear lat spread awakened fond memories of a b&w flyer I got years ago from WPW that showed Sharon Marvel hitting that pose in similar huge condition, one my favorite ever fbb pics. I lost that flyer several moves ago, and that pic has never shown up anywhere online.

Sep 27, 2024 - permalink

I'll never understand the whole 'blacklist' thing here.

Mostly women ask to be removed from the site, and the site complies. That's it, now you understand.

Sep 29, 2024 - edited Sep 29, 2024 - permalink

Had to post these even if Martina Lopez has been posted in this thread before...

Shantel VanSanten went from very little to nothing. Maybe she dieted down for the bikini shoot and lost what little she had?

Sep 30, 2024 - permalink
Oct 01, 2024 - permalink
Oct 03, 2024 - permalink
Oct 05, 2024 - permalink
Oct 05, 2024 - permalink
Oct 07, 2024 - permalink
5 days ago - permalink
2 days ago - permalink

Since this seems like the most relevant image theme thread, I'll also ask here:

Does anyone have any thoughts on what the tag should be for women like these without breast implants, just natural breasts and muscle?

There's one for no breast, but that both sounds a little insulting, and I'm not sure even really applies that well to a pic like this that's currently tagged (same issue with "flat chest"). It might be best to just make one for "natural chest" and merge that in, unless there's another suggestion. The only potential issue would be women with natural large breasts, but in the context of this site I think the implication of "natural chest" is a pretty lean chest due to low bodyfat percentage in the vast majority of pics, especially when someone is going out of their way to tag it.

2 days ago - permalink

Since this seems like the most relevant image theme thread, I'll also ask here:

Does anyone have any thoughts on what the tag should be for women like these without breast implants, just natural breasts and muscle?

There's one for no breast, but that both sounds a little insulting, and I'm not sure even really applies that well to a pic like this that's currently tagged (same issue with "flat chest"). It might be best to just make one for "natural chest" and merge that in, unless there's another suggestion. The only potential issue would be women with natural large breasts, but in the context of this site I think the implication of "natural chest" is a pretty lean chest due to low bodyfat percentage in the vast majority of pics, especially when someone is going out of their way to tag it.

Flat chest is the rigth tag. Not insulted. Many women have flat chests even when they have no muscles. It is not necessarily the case that the mammary glands have to be "consumed" by muscles and the eradication of fat.

2 days ago - permalink

Could use that, but again I wouldn't really call Colette Guimond's chest in this pic "flat", or those of a bunch of other women in similar pics (that's the part I was referring to as "same issue", not the sounding insulting bit).

1 day ago - permalink
1 day ago - permalink
1 day ago - permalink

Could use that, but again I wouldn't really call Colette Guimond's chest in this pic "flat", or those of a bunch of other women in similar pics (that's the part I was referring to as "same issue", not the sounding insulting bit).

https://www.deviantart.com/ayanamifan/art/Fla...

1 day ago - permalink
1 day ago - permalink

I like natural chest. It is both factual and complimentary. In the case of large pecs it is obvious what they are. If a woman has large natural breasts would you be able to tell?

18 hours ago - permalink

Natural chest or “no implants”

« first < prev Page 49 of 50 next > last »