Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Do any guys on here have wives/girlfriends that are muscular?

« first < prev Page 91 of 92 next > last »
Oct 10, 2024 - permalink

Training Legs Today. Big Girls Club

She is a behemoth 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Oct 10, 2024 - permalink

> Writing with a girl I am getting close with, 25 years old, who works out at home and is naturally strong. > She uses 12kg weights one arm curls and does sets 3x30 reps. Sadly can't meet her rn since she's unfortunately in the Ukraine, luckily not where any bigger cities are, more rural so she's safe. > She measured and told me that her arms are 36.1cm after working out. > Also she sent me a curling video, few flexing videos (with long sleeves) and some arms pic (without sleeves). > > Will see where this is going but I wanna be there for her, especially bc of her situation. > > This is my little story 😅

Can you share a photo?

i guess i could, shouldn't give away anything regarding her besides arms if i posted a pic here :D

Oct 10, 2024 - permalink

Training Legs Today. Big Girls Club

wow she looks tall and jacked gotta be 185+?

Oct 10, 2024 - permalink

She’s 5’6 and about 185 here

Oct 10, 2024 - permalink

She’s 5’6 and about 185 here

Fuuuuck

6 days ago - permalink

Yes, I used to work for a quite infamous pickup company in the mid 2010. I have always been into fit/strong girls and in 2018 I met my now ex-girlfriend, who was a top tier power lifter and ranked around the top 3 strongest women in my country. She was huge, especially compared to a physically active but not weight lifting guy like me. I have been with fit women before, but this one defintiely stood out.

You know if you want to share more details, I'm sure we'd all love to hear them. No reason to share any names

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/...

6 days ago - permalink

Her biceps look absolutely awesome big,thick bellied,full and peaked, I imagine they feel awesome 👌

6 days ago - permalink

> Shes been working on her legs > >

Absolutely unbelievable

Foooking he'll her quads are lickable 🤤🤤🤤

6 days ago - permalink

That's a few of my girl,obviously as you can see she's a boxer,id love her to build more muscle though she's very hot as she is

6 days ago - permalink

You know if you want to share more details, I'm sure we'd all love to hear them. No reason to share any names

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/...

Any particular thing you want to know?

5 days ago - permalink

My ex in 2 moth difference when she started to workout

5 days ago - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
4 days ago - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
4 days ago - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
4 days ago - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
4 days ago - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
Chainer
4 days ago - permalink

Yeahhh that user already has this warning from something else:

making up stories that are easily proven false after i literally typed in the thread "stop making shit up" because people were already telling lies

So I'm going to go ahead and assume that when they come up with yet another fantastical story, it is also fake.

@Gdjhfh: If you insist on your story being real, message me and we will come up with a way for you to prove it.

2 days ago - permalink
Deleted by Name118
2 days ago - permalink

This is my wife. She is starting to grow and is very strong

2 days ago - permalink

wife does have some pretty killer calves

1 day ago - permalink

wife does have some pretty killer calves

Hell yeah, man. Those heels on the left are pretty hot, nothin better than some muscular legs in heels.

1 day ago - permalink

She hits upper body too.

1 day ago - permalink

Damn Muscleguy....if my lady looked like that, I'd buy nothing but sleeveless tops for her and place everything on shelves, just high enough to make her get on her toes to reach things.

1 day ago - permalink

I have bought some of the pretty nice Lulu lemon tops. She like em, and so do I lol

16 hours ago - permalink

Wow muscleguy84 .. respect ! She Looks very strong

« first < prev Page 91 of 92 next > last »