Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Do any guys on here have wives/girlfriends that are muscular?

« first < prev Page 81 of 92 next > last »
Jul 07, 2024 - permalink

Tight and nice! Biceps shot coming?

Jul 08, 2024 - permalink

> > Awesome transformation by her! Looks like she can do a mean pec bounce if she wanted to…of she’s into that, of course

you sound cringe

There have been much worse things said by other people. All I said was I feel can do a pec bounce if she was into that. Not every fit woman can or even wants to, hence why I said it the way I said it. I wasn't trying to be cringe, I was being sincere about it. Maybe I could have reworded that a bit better and for that, I apologize for it.

BTW, I answer DMs just fine, for future reference

Jul 08, 2024 - edited Jul 08, 2024 - permalink

There have been much worse things said by other people. All I said was I feel can do a pec bounce if she was into that. Not every fit woman can or even wants to, hence why I said it the way I said it. I wasn't trying to be cringe, I was being sincere about it. Maybe I could have reworded that a bit better and for that, I apologize for it.

BTW, I answer DMs just fine, for future reference

I didn't think it was cringe, don't worry about it. I have had a range of weird and wonderful DMs, some respectful, others not. She isn't into pec bouncing, though. Oddly enough my ex could do that and she wasn't particularly muscular.

Jul 08, 2024 - permalink

> > It's crazy but because bodybuilding gains are very gradual, unless you're on a near lethal cocktail of gear, you need to take photos as a reminder of what you looked like. She isn't as lean anymore, but her boobs have grown, so I'm okay with that.

Very nice thoughts! Do you have a shot of her now?

Without a pump on.

Jul 08, 2024 - permalink

Without a pump on.

She’s still built without the pump.

Jul 08, 2024 - edited Jul 09, 2024 - permalink

Damm, my dream is one day go in this forum and post myself as the muscular girlfriend 🥺

Jul 08, 2024 - permalink

Damm, my dream is one day go in this forum and post myself as the muscular wife 🥺

That would be great! You know, this forum is for muscular girlfriends too...so if you're a girlfriend... What do you look like now?

Jul 08, 2024 - permalink

Damm, my dream is one day go in this forum and post myself as the muscular wife 🥺

Nothing keeps you from starting the journey now and post in a year or 2!

Jul 08, 2024 - permalink

I didn't think it was cringe, don't worry about it. I have had a range of weird and wonderful DMs, some respectful, others not. She isn't into pec bouncing, though. Oddly enough my ex could do that and she wasn't particularly muscular.

Thank you for your response. And on that note regarding that flex for her, the subject is closed. But massive respect to her for her progress!

Jul 09, 2024 - permalink

My almost 50yo wifey crunching her abs to the end. Hope you enjoy it, please post your comments and hints for new vids!!

truly lucky ! her obliques look incredible

Jul 09, 2024 - permalink

That would be great! You know, this forum is for muscular girlfriends too...so if you're a girlfriend... What do you look like now?

Not good in my opinion, I'm also trans so I have an extra long way to go

Jul 09, 2024 - permalink

Not good in my opinion, I'm also trans so I have an extra long way to go

How far have you been in your transition? If you're going all the way with ped's arent you afraid it's going to reverse it?

Jul 10, 2024 - permalink

How far have you been in your transition? If you're going all the way with ped's arent you afraid it's going to reverse it?

very early on and nop, I just won't use testosterone derivatives

Jul 10, 2024 - permalink

very early on and nop, I just won't use testosterone derivatives

Then you will just look fine

Jul 10, 2024 - edited Jul 10, 2024 - permalink

My wife had been a runner for years, she has recently started lifting. Lighter weights to begin with but more recently heavier weights for lower reps.

Our weekend workout together is something I always look forward to now, it's great to see her growing.

Jul 11, 2024 - permalink

My wife had been a runner for years, she has recently started lifting. Lighter weights to begin with but more recently heavier weights for lower reps.

Our weekend workout together is something I always look forward to now, it's great to see her growing.

i see an ab vein on that last pic... she must be pretty lean to have that going on

Jul 12, 2024 - permalink

My almost 50yo wifey crunching her abs to the end. Hope you enjoy it, please post your comments and hints for new vids!!

Amazing. Her abs must be so hard

Jul 12, 2024 - permalink

i see an ab vein on that last pic... she must be pretty lean to have that going on

She is very lean, she keeps to a strict diet and always has. However, sadly, she's always suffered with body dismorphia and asks me constantly if I think she's getting fat. She has a great body and is scared to be seen, it's been a hard part of our relationship to reconcile with

Jul 12, 2024 - permalink

Tell her for me she looks fantastic! Love those abs!

Jul 13, 2024 - permalink

I ended up joining a gym and saw a lot of young girls there and girls my age who were stronger than me. But what I like most is that my wife joined the gym six months ago after learning that I like pumped up, athletic girls, she has lost weight and does a lot of leg exercises with heavy weights. I can't do this yet. My legs are still weaker than my wife's. Yes, and biceps appeared. I touch her legs and they are hard even when she doesn't strain them. And when they tense up, they become harder than stone)))

Jul 13, 2024 - permalink

If I didn't do the exercise correctly, I injured my shoulder and can't do upper body exercises yet. That's why I do leg exercises. But my girlfriend’s legs are stronger than mine and my top is stronger. she says that while my shoulder is healing, she is going to catch up with my biceps and wants to surpass me in size. She is diligent and I believe that she can do it. But it will not be soon. At the moment my bicep is 37 cm;at the last measurement, my girlfriend’s biceps was 31 cm

Jul 13, 2024 - permalink

She is not very prominent now. Wants more relief so that muscles can be seen more clearly

Jul 13, 2024 - permalink

in the photo she is just lying down and not straining her legs.

Jul 13, 2024 - permalink

My girlfriend has always been quite trim and in better shape than the average girl, but has recently got into running and is taking the gym more seriously.

She’s been in a weights program I’ve written for about 8 months now and she now has impressive little biceps and I can feel her abs through a thin layer of fat now.

She said to me today that she’s becoming addicted to growing muscle and she wants to have a six pack for this summer. She said she has been feeling her muscles and she’s really proud of it.

When we’re having sex now, I can see her pecs flex under her breasts, I can feel her abs and can see her biceps bulge when she’s got her hands over her head.

Once she’s cut, I’ll definitely post some photos here. Hopefully she remains this enthusiastic because I am so excited by her lately!

« first < prev Page 81 of 92 next > last »