Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Strongfat babes

« first < prev Page 17 of 17 next > last »
4 days ago - permalink

Jocelyne Brisson

Jocelyne is currently developing into the next "miracle of strength". As an initially unknown armwrestler, she is currently beating many well-known opponents. These include Heidi Cordner as well as Alma Keul. I don't know what's going on in the sport at the moment, but it looks like there are a lot of athletes who are determined to get to the top.

-

Here are a few impressions of how a super-strong Alma was surprisingly declassified by Jocelyne.

Jocelyne is just at the beginning of her career - I think we will still see some good Matsches. And if she develops like Gabi ...... Ohhhh laaa laaa. Let's be surprised.

Daaaaaamn!!! Her biceps look 18+ inches 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

4 days ago - edited 4 days ago - permalink

It is a perfect example of “Fat and Stong”. An unknown amateur model trying to lose weight. She has strength like a bear, lifts 305lbs like nothing ...

4 days ago - permalink

Perfect example of body fat and strength complementing each other. Real strength needs fuel, and fat is fuel. As amazing as contest shape looks, the reality is that's when a lifter is at their physical weakest.

Pure truth. I like the full bodied look much better anyhow than the dehydrated weak contest shape where the athlete is actually their weakest on the day of the contest. Crazy. The strongest girls have some fat.

3 days ago - permalink

Pure truth. I like the full bodied look much better anyhow than the dehydrated weak contest shape where the athlete is actually their weakest on the day of the contest. Crazy. The strongest girls have some fat.

I always found strong, thick, and curvy more attractive than contest shape. Sure, it takes hard work to get into contest shape, but prominent curves on a women.

3 days ago - permalink

It is a perfect example of “Fat and Stong”. An unknown amateur model trying to lose weight. She has strength like a bear, lifts 305lbs like nothing ...

She’s pretty snatched to be honest. Seems like her body holds a lot of subcutaneous fat. She has a pretty sexy but rare body type.

1 day ago - permalink

« first < prev Page 17 of 17 next > last »