Forum > Trans Women > Thread

Dressed muscular trans women

Aug 25, 2024 - permalink

Question if I may..

Any straight guys on this post that would spend a night (if you know what I mean) with one of these trans women ? The bodies on some of these trans girls are absolutely beautifully muscled,they have tits and they are very good looking, would the fact that they have a cock matter to you ? Genuine question im interested in the answers

I had an experience with a trans bodybuilder and i live near one of them so i see her quite often. To be sincere, her cock is the last thing i think about when I see her.

Aug 25, 2024 - permalink

Question if I may..

Any straight guys on this post that would spend a night (if you know what I mean) with one of these trans women ? The bodies on some of these trans girls are absolutely beautifully muscled,they have tits and they are very good looking, would the fact that they have a cock matter to you ? Genuine question im interested in the answers

I consider myself heterosexual and without a doubt, if I had the chance, I would have a relationship with one of these trans women. The aspect of them having a virile member seems secondary to me considering their impressive bodies. It's just an opinion.

Aug 28, 2024 - edited Aug 28, 2024 - permalink

I dont mind an "actual" Trans woman. Even the more muscular ones as long as they are womanish. Its the ones that stuff balloons in their bra's with 5 oclock shadows and throw on wigs and makeup to call themselves a woman I have no desire in.

Aug 29, 2024 - permalink

I think they're called drag queens.

Aug 30, 2024 - permalink

I dont mind an "actual" Trans woman. Even the more muscular ones as long as they are womanish. Its the ones that stuff balloons in their bra's with 5 oclock shadows and throw on wigs and makeup to call themselves a woman I have no desire in.

I think they call those types "autogynephiles" nowadays. Some people go so far as to say they've hijacked movements based on trans visibility and ruined them in the name of what is obviously a fetish.

Sep 01, 2024 - permalink

Fono2 Agree 100%

Orion1719 I agree 100% - to be feminin is most important!

« first < prev Page 8 of 8 next > last »