Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Onlyfans Reviews

« first < prev Page 77 of 146 next > last »
Feb 20, 2023 - permalink

Thanks for the feedback, saved me wasting my time ✌🏻

Feb 20, 2023 - permalink

I subbed.

The monthly sub is a fine price. Seems to be brand new so not many postings but some lingerie with nips censored. I asked about vids and she sent me a 10 sec vid behind w 75$ paywall. Also quoted me 25$ for a pic.

Doesn’t do full nudity but will do lingerie with stuff visible underneath but I don’t think that will float the boat for most people.

So how many vids did you end up buying?

Feb 20, 2023 - permalink

10 seconds for $75??

Just as with the Falash OF, that doesn’t sound like Taylor at all.

I am a huge fan, though, so I will probably sign up at some point.

[deleted]
Feb 20, 2023 - edited Feb 20, 2023 - permalink

So how many vids did you end up buying?

At that price not doing topless is a dealbreaker, for me. I would say that she or whoever is running it was very pleasant and responsive and although im still rethinking what I want for a custom she did at least let me know what day she’d be able to tackle it which is a big plus for me

[deleted]
Feb 20, 2023 - edited Feb 20, 2023 - permalink

10 seconds for $75??

Just as with the Falash OF, that doesn’t sound like Taylor at all.

I am a huge fan, though, so I will probably sign up at some point.

Idk what the rationale is for that price but I’m pretty sure she makes bank in her day job. Mid late 20s and has a house. So taking pics for a 20 prob doesn’t seem worth the effort.

I jsut saw that she’s offering a tanning bed vid for 15 for a limited time so I’m wondering if the prices may move around

Feb 20, 2023 - permalink

Anyone have any recommendations outside of the usual big names ? Maybe some undiscovered gems? I’m on the lookout for something new.

[deleted]
Feb 20, 2023 - permalink

This may be by design but the site in general isn’t well designed.

When I first hit the home feed there are suggestions and 70% of th time there is a name I might be into that’s new to me. But as soon as I move to it the suggestions all refresh to random accounts and I never click on it fast enough.

Also impossible to just search for specific things like keywords.

Feb 20, 2023 - permalink

Yeah I agree, although I only follow women of a muscular variety the recommendations are always for influencers or randos. Very frustrating s I’m sure there’s women who are well built and offer reasonable prices that never get a look in.

Feb 20, 2023 - permalink

Idk what the rationale is for that price but I’m pretty sure she makes bank in her day job. Mid late 20s and has a house. So taking pics for a 20 prob doesn’t seem worth the effort.

I jsut saw that she’s offering a tanning bed vid for 15 for a limited time so I’m wondering if the prices may move around

Quit counting that girl's money!!😂 😉 She has a great job, true, but she's someone who also works really, really hard. She's a grinder, and when it comes to money, she's smart and savvy as fuck relative to the mean at her age (and my age, too!). Y'all have seen her grow up on social media and know Taylor is NOT lazy. That's why the 10 seconds for $75 does not sound like it's really her putting that out.

There are a bunch of lazy "models" out there, but she ain't one of 'em.

[deleted]
Feb 22, 2023 - edited Mar 15, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
[deleted]
Feb 22, 2023 - edited Mar 15, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Feb 22, 2023 - permalink

Sarah Hasner have a vip section in her IG profile page, is like 5 dollars or so. Does anyone know what post she's doing there? I know is more like her journey in the bodybuilding world, fitness and gym like she said in her stories, but I remember one guy in her FAQ asked to her that he wanted to see her in a pink bikini or something like this, and she respond to sign to her vip section.

[[img_GCFcmK]]

I was subscribed to her for one month. She posted just a few photos that she didn't have on Instagram.

Feb 22, 2023 - permalink

So, in the truest sense of the word, with most, rip-off ... and the very few exceptions, such as Tifani, are like a pin in haystack ... it's sad how most of their fans treat and are only pubious ... but who's these phantom prices It is paid for debt...😤😤😤

[deleted]
Feb 24, 2023 - edited Mar 15, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
[deleted]
Feb 26, 2023 - edited Mar 15, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
[deleted]
Feb 26, 2023 - permalink

I think some of you are misunderstanding the “cut and paste” thing.

Yes everyone schedules and uses copy/paste messages that go to all subscribers. In fact you should assume that any unsolicited message is preplanned.

Be more worried about:

• the frequency of the auto messages
  • the price of the VOD
  • how frequently these message contain no previews
  • how frequently they make any offer benefiting a customer in any way.

I never purchase something without a preview unless it’s a request I made.

[deleted]
Deleted by [deleted]
Feb 26, 2023 - permalink

Looks like blakelee is back on onlyfans

Feb 26, 2023 - permalink

Does anyone know if this clip is from her OF or another source: https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1950854/

[deleted]
Feb 26, 2023 - permalink

Looks like blakelee is back on onlyfans

she's back but i'm curious about how many messages she's getting since i've not yet gotten a reply from her in the DMs, but she's posted a few times. my messages were seen or read but if she's still having a time crunch she might be having trouble getting through everything

Feb 26, 2023 - permalink

I have not heard back from her directly in a couple weeks, but I spoke with someone who knows Payton personally and when I showed him the thing, he said "no way she wrote that". I did not ask him to contact her about it, because that would be overstepping the line, even for me, but at least someone who knows her personally was able to confirm what fans already "know" without knowing 100%.

[deleted]
Deleted by [deleted]
Feb 27, 2023 - permalink

Hey everyone, wanted to add a comment here saying Hayley Brylewski has an onlyfans, and it’s really really good. It’s such a contrast to the disappointing pages reviewed on here recently- she is like drop dead gorgeous, has amazing muscles and lots of flexing videos/pictures up on her page. I don’t think she’s added a link to her Instagram so a lot of you probably weren’t aware, honestly I was expecting someone else to have mentioned it on here already. but yeah I’d definitely check her out. If you’re looking for muscle content I’d say she’s my favourite for sure. Peace

Feb 27, 2023 - permalink

I just found out that Sherry Priami has an OF, and pretty reasonably priced at $10/month. Any reviews?

Feb 28, 2023 - edited Feb 28, 2023 - permalink
« first < prev Page 77 of 146 next > last »