Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Onlyfans Reviews

« first < prev Page 68 of 146 next > last »
[deleted]
Dec 30, 2022 - permalink

Antoinette Soto's OF is very good. She hasn't posted in a year, but I really enjoyed her content while I was subscribed.

Dec 31, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by jj2222
[deleted]
Dec 31, 2022 - permalink

I’m sure there are. I don’t know any personally but tiktok or IG would be a good place to look. TikTok more so since you can kind of force your way into building your timeline to be athletes and can check if they are running a side gig

[deleted]
Dec 31, 2022 - permalink

Jordynne Grace has a OF. I subscribed... and I was disappointed. Nothing new, nothing too lewd.

Dec 31, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by jj2222
Dec 31, 2022 - permalink

> Has anyone tried Raphamuscle/Raphaphysiculturista of?

Yes, mostly an endless stream of her rubbing herself. But a large backlog of clips so there is some flexing too, great bicep peaks. Clips seem to be average 30 secs in length, some longer, many shorter. At $8 it might be worth it, just for the archive (but very same-y clips).

Agreed. She has a fantastic physique but poor videography. By the way, does anyone know her real name?

Jan 02, 2023 - permalink

Has anyone tried daniellekusenberger?

Jan 04, 2023 - permalink

Hey all, not sure where to post this, but I figure this was the best place for a post of this nature considering this is the most popular thread on here. My primary intention is not to throw the onlyfans performer in question under the bus, but to help someone consider my case to help themselves make the decision as to whether or not to spend any time and money on the fbb in question. Hope this post doesn't get nuked, because this is a PSA for any OF performer and felt somewhat duty bound in writing it -- if I can help someone here save their time and money, this post was worth it. To top it off, this story does have a happy ending!

The performer in question is Cris Goy. The story is that I tipped her $60 in exchange for a 5 minute custom video. I know it's been repeated ad nauseam here to never tip in advance, but I have bought several custom videos from here previously using the same method, and she always held up her end of the bargain, so I had no reason to not trust her. I waited one week, and still no video. When I asked for updates, she always kept messaging "soon you will have your video" and "I will try my best" and even said at one point "Darling I'm an international star I always keep my word." As you can guess, the video still never came.

At this point, you're probably thinking end of story. Take the loss, right? Not on my watch. I contacted customer support, who were helpful, fair, and understanding throughout the process. Customer service asked me to ask Cris again, and we gave her another week. When customer service asked for screenshots, I sent screenshots detailing evidence of the agreement between Cris and I. At one point, near the end of the one-week extension, Cris did respond that she would send the video "tomorrow." Of course, it never came -- so I sent a screenshot of that exchange to customer service as well.

At all times, I was respectful, never out of control, and always tried to conduct myself in a civil manner with customer service (and yes, even with Cris) -- I never resorted to profanity, or all caps, or any rude language. It took a little less than a month since I first contacted customer service, but they eventually refunded all of my $60.

So in the end, caveat emptor. I really don't know what was Cris's problem, but when it comes to money, who likes playing games? If you pay for a video in advance, it's more than fair to expect it within a week -- all she had to do was take a few minutes out of her day to shoot with her smartphone and send it. Throughout this latest conversation, there was strong evidence to suggest someone was answering for Cris, but either way there is no excuse -- she just lost a fan who would have happily paid for more videos. If you find yourself in a similar situation, do not hesitate to contact customer service, as the customer service was the only one who held up their end of the bargain.

[deleted]
Jan 04, 2023 - permalink

if i've learned anything as a writer is that it's VERY easy to overpromise. i suspect that, if she was regular before in terms of returning videos, she might have taken a bit too much on.

in the past i've definitely been in maybe a tight spot or couldn't pass up the money and took on more projects than I should have. i'm fortunate that i usually have regulars that ask and they're aware that it can take time for me to write but the poor guy had to wait like 10 months because of life circumstances, boredom, lack of motivation and creativity.

difference is that i communicated what was going on so i didn't just disappear. and a few times i've refunded since i lost all motivation or didn't watn to do it anymore

Jan 04, 2023 - edited Jan 04, 2023 - permalink

I can understand where you're coming from, and I know what it's like to over-promise and under-deliver; and if you never deliver, you should make things right by (in this case) issuing a refund. I should also mention that I did tell Cris (or maybe I should say her assistant, as I have strong evidence to believe I was talking to someone other than Cris) that you should do the right thing and refund my money if you're not ready to send the video. She would not budge. She would ignore me, and then make constant excuse after excuse. At one point, she only responded when I finally contacted customer service. I can see if I were a first time customer, or a difficult and demanding one -- but I'm someone who repeatedly paid for custom content.

Performers should know that it takes a long time to build a trusting and loyal fanbase, and just one act of bad faith for it to be put into jeopardy, and outright destroyed if action isn't taken to right the wrongs. If she had kept her word (right before I sent the $60, she messaged me that she would make the video real fast), or if she had refunded the money, fine. But I cannot stand someone taking advantage of someone else as if they were a feeble chump with no self-respect.

Another reason I felt compelled to write this is that there was this constant theme of users on this thread saying it was foolish to pre-pay someone for custom content. I couldn't disagree more. Before this incident, I had received great pre-paid content from Cris. There's another performer (my favorite) who's popular on HBC who I've prepaid over and over again -- and she has always over-delivered in exceptional content. That's how you keep afloat in this business: by creating a loyal fanbase and maintaining it. I'm ready to give her hundreds more real soon.

But one should never despair if they find themselves in a similar situation. If you do, contact customer service. Don't be belligerent or aggressive. Write to them as if you're both solving a mutual problem (because it really is a mutual problem), and not as a cantankerous customer that's owed something (even though that's exactly how you feel). It might take some time, but if you've demonstrated to have acted in good faith, and the performer in bad faith, you'll get your money back.

Because that's the last thing you need: for these unscrupulous acts to go rewarded. Before all this, Cris actually subscribed to my profile, so I get a constant deluge of spam-like content from her. Guess what -- it's all constantly repeated and recycled material. She posts the same pictures/videos/messages that she did several months ago. I used to praise her in this very thread. I take it all back.

Jan 04, 2023 - permalink

any info about paula ranta's OF?

What kind of content? at the moment there are 5 posts, i guess she's not into nudes

Jan 04, 2023 - permalink

In fairness to all I think we can take the lesson of never pre-paying for online content to heart while charitably assuming that Cris did not intend to mislead or to misrepresent and most likely could not deliver in ways that she had previously for any number of reasons. To do otherwise might put this PSA's presence on the forum in hot water and it's probably worth keeping for future fans to learn from.

I think its helpful that iluvfbbs808 doesn't make any claims which cannot be verified by screenshots should any third parties find this information to be unfair or misleading.

[deleted]
Jan 04, 2023 - permalink

One practice I started was not paying until I saw evidence so I usually ask for a couple of screen caps when we’re both ready. I refused to pay too far in advance. Not more than a day. That could help people. But usually I’m texting them and it’s topless so a little more interpersonal than through a third party where an assistant may be running things

The biggest problem with OF is that you’re already prepaying and hoping you get any subscription content at all. I’ve heard whining from performers that there’s huge fluctuations in memberships Month to month and then find they post once a week with a $20 sub.

Jan 05, 2023 - permalink

> Anyone tried s.ohlig onlyfan yet?

scam, no nude, instagram-like content

😂😂 I knew it

Jan 07, 2023 - permalink

Just recently unsubbed from @curlyexotic. I requested a custom and never got a reply to it. I didn't even waste my time and just unsubbed. But for anyone who might be interested she released a sextape to her subs.

Jan 07, 2023 - permalink

Any way to pay for only fans with a visa gift card? Basically, I am looking for a way to be as anonymous as possible on my account and not have charges on my personal credit card.

Jan 07, 2023 - permalink

Any way to pay for only fans with a visa gift card? Basically, I am looking for a way to be as anonymous as possible on my account and not have charges on my personal credit card.

I’m sure you can. It works as basically a prepaid card

[deleted]
Jan 07, 2023 - permalink

I signed up for Samara francca.

It’s been about a week. 2 photo posts since then which are pretty similar to one’s previous. I sent her a message asking about a custom but she left me on read. As is it’s not worth the sub. Not sure if the language barrier hurts. Idk how her English is but my Brazilian Portuguese isn’t a thing and while I don’t mind running things through google translate it takes two to tango

Jan 07, 2023 - permalink

Agreed. She has a fantastic physique but poor videography. By the way, does anyone know her real name?

Do you know her Instagram?

Jan 08, 2023 - permalink

I signed up for Samara francca.

It’s been about a week. 2 photo posts since then which are pretty similar to one’s previous. I sent her a message asking about a custom but she left me on read. As is it’s not worth the sub. Not sure if the language barrier hurts. Idk how her English is but my Brazilian Portuguese isn’t a thing and while I don’t mind running things through google translate it takes two to tango

thx for the review. Any worthy nude pics or videos in her OF feed?

Jan 08, 2023 - permalink

Anybody try Asha Coulthard’s OF?

Jan 08, 2023 - permalink

Anyone subscribed to Amazon Nikki

https://onlyfans.com/theonetrueamazon (Does she post nude content)

https://onlyfans.com/jana_rippedprincess

[deleted]
Jan 08, 2023 - permalink

thx for the review. Any worthy nude pics or videos in her OF feed?

No nude nothing

Jan 08, 2023 - permalink

Any one know what happened to sachi_littlemonsters only fans?

Did she delete?

Jan 08, 2023 - permalink

Whats the best tool to DL OF videos?

« first < prev Page 68 of 146 next > last »