Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Onlyfans Reviews

« first < prev Page 37 of 146 next > last »
[deleted]
Mar 26, 2022 - permalink

Ok here’s the final word on Emma.

Doesn’t upload often. Mostly pics of her bf grabbing her buttt. Clearly he runs the account. Def a money grab.

Even if he is running the account, if he had been able to get me what I wanted (a rather long video of her biceps) I would have been ok with it but as everyone including me predicted it’s a waste of time.

Mar 26, 2022 - permalink

@alesyamuscledoll this one it pretty good but with $20 a bit steep

is she flexing at least? on her page? I mean, her content, does she have some decent vids on it?

Mar 26, 2022 - permalink

Doesn’t upload often. Mostly pics of her bf grabbing her buttt. Clearly he runs the account. Def a money grab.

Even if he is running the account, if he had been able to get me what I wanted (a rather long video of her biceps) I would have been ok with it but as everyone including me predicted it’s a waste of time.

Thanks for details. Yeah it was pretty easy to spot. Thanks for testing btw :) In any case, this is one of the most surprising/unexpected things so far, at least for me. I was not expecting her acting this way, such a poor personality. Like she's been building a reputation over the years, and now she's being so stupid. It's fine to be silly, she's young, all right, she's been through a lot, maybe she just want to be easier than in her past. Dunno, but actually, this OF she's doing - actually, letting her (pretty sure temporary) bf doing on her... well I am sure she's gonna regret.

Whatever...who am I to judge...

Mar 26, 2022 - permalink

Anyone know if Vicky voicu has a OF? She's on HBC a lot but haven't seen an OF from her.

No, I asked her.

Mar 26, 2022 - permalink

@alesyamuscledoll this one it pretty good but with $20 a bit steep Are there nude or topless flexing videos? And are they long?

Mar 27, 2022 - permalink

Lololol can't say that I'm surprised in the slightest. What a damn shame, indeed.

Mar 27, 2022 - permalink

Are there nude or topless flexing videos? And are they long?

Yes, she does some topless and fully nude ones. Nothing special but it's ok compared to loads of other onlyfans. She does more on hbc as well.

Mar 27, 2022 - permalink

> > Her OF is just a spam factory. Nothing really great about her sub page.

Also, would not recommend if you're not into femdom.

Does she upload femdom videos?

Mar 27, 2022 - permalink

Yes, she does some topless and fully nude ones. Nothing special but it's ok compared to loads of other onlyfans. She does more on hbc as well.

Thanks, are they long or short?

Mar 27, 2022 - permalink

Does she upload femdom videos?

Yes, mostly solo videos.

Mar 27, 2022 - permalink

Thanks, are they long or short?

As I remember, she had at least a few fully naked videos playing with herself 6-10 min in length. But not that many nude ones. And not in the best shape, unfortunately. Haven't checked recent content though, I prefer her on hbc )

Mar 28, 2022 - permalink

Has anyone subscribed to Claudia Partenza? https://onlyfans.com/claudia-black-panther Apparently, she has posted some nude videos. If so, how long are her nude videos? Are they the same videos on her clips4sale? Are there a lot of them on her feed? And are they PPV?

Mar 28, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by BlackSabbath1989
Mar 29, 2022 - permalink

Someone may have already answered this but this is a long thread! Anyone got a custom from Emily Schubert? Can you give a ballpark on the price/time, is she willing to take requests, nudes, etc?

[deleted]
Mar 29, 2022 - permalink

Price is around 150 for 2 mins I think? She’s pretty quick. She will do requests and nude.

Mar 29, 2022 - permalink

Anyone check out Becca Swanson’s OF?

Mar 29, 2022 - permalink

Yea, I got a few custom pics from Emily Schubert. Decent price and you get a good number of them.

[deleted]
Apr 02, 2022 - permalink

Does anybody know if Laurie Buckley still is on Onlyfans?

Apr 03, 2022 - permalink

She is…

https://onlyfans.com/hardbodyhottie

Does anybody know if Laurie Buckley still is on Onlyfans?

Apr 05, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by cgsweat
Apr 05, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by cgsweat
[deleted]
Apr 06, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
[deleted]
Apr 06, 2022 - permalink

She doesn’t AFAIK

[deleted]
Apr 06, 2022 - permalink