Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Onlyfans Reviews

« first < prev Page 31 of 146 next > last »
Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

wow. i don’t even enjoy watching her for free. hearing what she charges, i’d have to be paid to look at her. phony over the top peace and love persona but wants $100 for 1 minute lol. i know i know, she can charge whatever she wants, but greed, and ego(i suppose depending on the type of ego) is a turn off.

cgsweat
Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

Carolyne Marquez for instance demands $100 per minute for customs and I'm honestly amazed anyone would ever take her up on that, especially given I don't think she does anything explicit.

The reason any woman charges an extreme amount is because there are guys willing to pay it. My dilemma personally would be if I found it more entertaining to watch her do some kind of tiktok style dance for 1 minute, or light a $100 bill on fire. Either way you're never seeing that money again.

Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

The reason any woman charges an extreme amount is because there are guys willing to pay it. My dilemma personally would be if I found it more entertaining to watch her do some kind of tiktok style dance for 1 minute, or light a $100 bill on fire. Either way you're never seeing that money again.

You would get more replay value getting a copy of Gloomhaven versus a 1 min video for $100 lol

[deleted]
Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

Way back when I got about half rate for her. She was not like she is now, not quite yet, pre HBC. Before she figured out that instead of doing a video in a certain shirt for 50$ she could get someone to pay another 50$ just to find the shirt lol

I went to see her in cam once—100 credit tip to turn on the mic lmaoooooo so honestly I deleted the videos she sent me, huge turn off

Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

Nancee Jones is just a spam machine.....subscribed months ago, cancelled and now she is everyday spamming for her and others. The people managing her account are out of control and I had to block it.

Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

> If what they ask goes any higher than $15 per minute then they're taking the piss no matter the request. > > Carolyne Marquez for instance demands $100 per minute for customs and I'm honestly amazed anyone would ever take her up on that, especially given I don't think she does anything explicit.

Not surprised. Carolyne Marquez strikes me as someone who thinks very highly of herself.

The first time I entered her cam chat room just after Hi she said she wanted a sugar daddy. An incredible turn off for me. I noped myself out the door.

Mar 08, 2022 - edited Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

If what they ask goes any higher than $15 per minute then they're taking the piss no matter the request.

Carolyne Marquez for instance demands $100 per minute for customs and I'm honestly amazed anyone would ever take her up on that, especially given I don't think she does anything explicit.

Not defending her price per se, but I know that customs are a really time intensive thing for the girls that I follow. If she has a day job and a healthy subscription base, then it's possible that her free time is super limited for things like that. And it takes a hefty payment to make it worth it for her. I can't imagine that many people are paying that amount regardless.

Another dynamic: lots of these girls have boyfriends and partners. They're not up front about it because it's bad for business. Part of the fantasy is that the girl is available and maybe could be yours if the stars align. But as we've seen with Anastasia Leonova, these guys can be super controlling. It's very possible that the man in their life is setting these prices and making these demands. I've seen it with two girls (who shall remain unnamed).

[deleted]
Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

idk, the "possibility" of availability is not part of it for me, though i do appreciate when they are available to make things for me.

MuscleGeisha is pretty interesting in that regard. We talk frequently, not just about requests. Her husband is very aware of her business, and I believe has held the cam for my vids on a few occasions, including a lot of topless. ANd I'm one of a few people that if she can will drop what she's doing to make a vid.

Most won't entertain that kind of business relationship and/or one that extends past those boundaries. i don't mind it, nor do i fault them, it's not a big deal for me. just a bummer if their partner is very controlling, or for whatever reason they don't need that kind of business anymore.

Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

idk, the "possibility" of availability is not part of it for me, though i do appreciate when they are available to make things for me.

MuscleGeisha is pretty interesting in that regard. We talk frequently, not just about requests. Her husband is very aware of her business, and I believe has held the cam for my vids on a few occasions, including a lot of topless. ANd I'm one of a few people that if she can will drop what she's doing to make a vid.

Most won't entertain that kind of business relationship and/or one that extends past those boundaries. i don't mind it, nor do i fault them, it's not a big deal for me. just a bummer if their partner is very controlling, or for whatever reason they don't need that kind of business anymore.

Totally agreed. MuscleGeisha and her husband are the absolute gold standard for this.

I sub to her OF as well. She's a rare bird. Amazing athlete, wonderful person, and I believe that she's as much as a muscle fetish pervert as the rest of us. She clearly loves showing off and appreciates her fans. It's awesome that her partner is so supportive.

[deleted]
Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

Way back when I got about half rate for her. She was not like she is now, not quite yet, pre HBC. Before she figured out that instead of doing a video in a certain shirt for 50$ she could get someone to pay another 50$ just to find the shirt lol

I went to see her in cam once—100 credit tip to turn on the mic lmaoooooo so honestly I deleted the videos she sent me, huge turn off

I can affirm this. I have had numerous sessions with Carolyne on HBC before where she was much more accommodating and pleasant to talk to than she is now. Then one day I got back on, seen the price changes, the attitude and thought "Yep, the attention has clearly gone to her head."

Mar 08, 2022 - edited Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

I had a brief DM interaction with Carolyne Marquez before a lot of the attention she got came to her and uh....let's just say that she rubbed me as someone who is a bit shady and seems to be amused by being facetious or flippant. It was kind of frustrating to carry a conversation with her because it seemed like she wasn't taking anything seriously.

Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

I had a brief DM interaction with Carolyne Marquez before a lot of the attention she got came to her and uh....let's just say that she rubbed me as someone who is a bit shady and seems to be amused by being facetious or flippant. It was kind of frustrating to carry a conversation with her because it seemed like she wasn't taking anything seriously.

No offense, but she's on camera so you can get your rocks off....nothing serious about that. I'm not defending her because she's annoying but if you are citing some standard or code of conduct, let's think about what they are doing on these sites and in these chatrooms.

Mar 09, 2022 - permalink

No offense, but she's on camera so you can get your rocks off....nothing serious about that. I'm not defending her because she's annoying but if you are citing some standard or code of conduct, let's think about what they are doing on these sites and in these chatrooms.

Nope. She is on camera to make money, plain and simple. Very few woman on cam are actual exhibitionists.

Mar 09, 2022 - permalink

i don't know about exhibitionists but it is in many women's nature to love the attention. if they're working out constantly, you'd think they'd get a rush showing off their muscles(what they work hard in the gym for) for admirers. of course they want to make money too, but it's on them to set a price point we deem fair.

Mar 09, 2022 - permalink

i don't know about exhibitionists but it is in many women's nature to love the attention. if they're working out constantly, you'd think they'd get a rush showing off their muscles(what they work hard in the gym for) for admirers. of course they want to make money too, but it's on them to set a price point we deem fair.

I think many of them do... especially the women that I subscribe to. But some get greedy, some get complacent, and some are worn down by annoying or offensive requests.

Mar 09, 2022 - permalink

Damn...you could've backed those vids up on the cloud before hitting DELETE lol

Mar 09, 2022 - permalink

This was on IG. No Herbiceps. No paysites. This was before her feature on the truly channel too. It was still weird to me how she went about our convo because I wasn't inquiring about buying anything from her.

cgsweat
Mar 09, 2022 - permalink

I went to see her in cam once—100 credit tip to turn on the mic lmaoooooo

Isn't that like $10? I haven't been to HBC in forever, but yeah if she's charging that for just turning on the mic, that's the first and only red flag I would need to never deal with her again.

[deleted]
Mar 09, 2022 - permalink

Isn't that like $10? I haven't been to HBC in forever, but yeah if she's charging that for just turning on the mic, that's the first and only red flag I would need to never deal with her again.

yes, but as a rule i usually don't load more than 50 (now the $60) option. at the time it was 60 or 70 CPM for fantasy or 1 on 1. Even the most expensive women at like 90 CPM, that's still 7-10 minutes of play time. MORE than enough for a bit of chatting and a lot of flexing.

so you mean to tell me you want me to pony up 1/5 of my pool just to activate a basic video chat function after which it was additional 100cr lumps to do other requests.

good bye.

[deleted]
Mar 09, 2022 - permalink

Yeah Carolyne wasn't very pleasant from the time I interacted with her years ago lol. When I told her what other woman usually charged, she would say that she's more special than those women so she charges more. More special than even Amazonka, really? A bit too arrogant.

Mar 09, 2022 - edited Mar 09, 2022 - permalink

Let me recap a basic thing.

OF is the biggest scam thing ever, you're burning your money buying an illusion.

You'll think you'll might be somehow a little special for the girls you're showing support but they are just poker face Queens. They'll let you believe it but the real truth is that they just consider you a looser, and as much as they charge you as much they are disrespectful toward you and your big money flying into their pocket.

If you are missing this concept, I'm sorry for you, you need to come back on earth. If you tell me you're aware you're spending your money for pure pleasure and entertainment, I'm 100% ok with it.

Said that, I'm not against OF, is legit, if girls can find people willing to spend so much money... They won.

Some girls are doing a fair business on OF, with fair treats and prices, but I guess it's a very small number on them.

You can spend your money the way you want, not judging, but please don't buy the idea that you're going to be special for them, as much as you spend on them, as more they'll smile at you and disrespect you, you're gonna be just a weak shmole sub to steal money from.

Straight talk, you're welcome.

Mar 09, 2022 - permalink

Let me recap a basic thing.

OF is the biggest scam thing ever, you're burning your money buying an illusion.

You'll think you'll might be somehow a little special for the girls you're showing support but they are just poker face Queens. They'll let you believe it but the real truth is that they just consider you a looser, and as much as they charge you as much they are disrespectful toward you and your big money flying into their pocket.

If you are missing this concept, I'm sorry for you, you need to come back on earth. If you tell me you're aware you're spending your money for pure pleasure and entertainment, I'm 100% ok with it.

Said that, I'm not against OF, is legit, if girls can find people willing to spend so much money... They won.

Some girls are doing a fair business on OF, with fair treats and prices, but I guess it's a very small number on them.

You can spend your money the way you want, not judging, but please don't buy the idea that you're going to be special for them, as much as you spend on them, as more they'll smile at you and disrespect you, you're gonna be just a weak shmole sub to steal money from.

Straight talk, you're welcome.

*loser

Looser is the opposite of “tighter”

Mar 09, 2022 - permalink

Women on social media get an unlimited amount of attention from men. They dont really want it unless you're really handsome or rich and willing to pay them.

Mar 09, 2022 - permalink

*loser

Looser is the opposite of “tighter”

touchè :)

Mar 09, 2022 - permalink

I always find the entitlement people have towards women they intend to jerk off to hilarious

« first < prev Page 31 of 146 next > last »