Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Onlyfans Reviews

« first < prev Page 118 of 146 next > last »
Dec 09, 2023 - permalink

How much did she want for how long of a video?

She told me her customs are priced $150 and did not mention how long video you would get with that

[deleted]
Dec 09, 2023 - permalink

a red flag in an of itself.

[deleted]
Dec 09, 2023 - permalink

Aleesha has been known to rip people off

Dec 09, 2023 - permalink

Really wish Yelena E. would do content again. Her videos were so good

[deleted]
Dec 09, 2023 - permalink

she was someone who "got it" too, great performer

Dec 09, 2023 - permalink

she just had a really engaging personality. full of life, and energy... has the it factor that made you wanna watch. most don't really have it tbh

Dec 09, 2023 - permalink

I deeply regret not buying more of her ppv content. She made some of the best muscle domination videos I've ever seen. I remember she made a WWE and a Bane cosplay video which I intended to buy, until I couldn't any longer. Does anyone have her ppvs available for trading?

Dec 09, 2023 - permalink

I wish that she could have at least continued selling her old content if she didn't want to make anymore new content.

Dec 09, 2023 - permalink

Does anybody have any idea if Spriamifbb does customs and how much she charges??? I went back like 20 pages and still couldn't find anything

[deleted]
Dec 10, 2023 - permalink

I wish that she could have at least continued selling her old content if she didn't want to make anymore new content.

i feel either someone she knew personally found out and she was deeply embarrassed, or she found another avenue to make good money and didn't want the connection anymore. or maybe a bf.

i do recall that she quit it for a couple months, came back fiercely, and then dropped off again. one of the best ever pec bouncers

Dec 10, 2023 - permalink

i feel either someone she knew personally found out and she was deeply embarrassed, or she found another avenue to make good money and didn't want the connection anymore. or maybe a bf.

i do recall that she quit it for a couple months, came back fiercely, and then dropped off again. one of the best ever pec bouncers

That's certainly what happened. I don’t think exposure should ever be a reason to quit. That is an inevitable consequence most of the time. People who aren't comfortable with that shouldn't start OF in the first place.

Dec 10, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by Plowboy42
Dec 10, 2023 - permalink

Does anybody have any idea if Spriamifbb does customs and how much she charges??? I went back like 20 pages and still couldn't find anything

Her customs are $10/minute. But you may have a very hard time trying to get one because she is very focused on her bodybuilding career. I doubled back to see if I could get another custom and got no response from her. The first one she did for me was great though

Dec 10, 2023 - permalink

That's certainly what happened. I don’t think exposure should ever be a reason to quit. That is an inevitable consequence most of the time. People who aren't comfortable with that shouldn't start OF in the first place.

That's not at all what happened in this case, at least according to her. It's over now, but in my opinion, no one could touch her natural pec bouncing during the all-too-brief period she reigned.

Dec 10, 2023 - permalink

That's not at all what happened in this case, at least according to her. It's over now, but in my opinion, no one could touch her natural pec bouncing during the all-too-brief period she reigned.

I got a ton of her videos, most of them anyway. Glad I was able to get them before she vanished from the scene forever.

Dec 11, 2023 - permalink

I got a ton of her videos, most of them anyway. Glad I was able to get them before she vanished from the scene forever.

I should have done the same.

Dec 14, 2023 - permalink

Just a heads up that Hunter Henderson has wiped out all her good content off the wall. No more B/G videos, solo play, and nude photos and videos. The subscription is absolutely no longer worth it.

Dec 14, 2023 - permalink

Just a heads up that Hunter Henderson has wiped out all her good content off the wall. No more B/G videos, solo play, and nude photos and videos. The subscription is absolutely no longer worth it.

Looks like her page is being run by a management company now lol as she appears “online” 24 hours a day. I’m subbed hoping she’ll post flexing videos on there but will leave if it’s just spammed messages and weird captions on pictures.

[deleted]
Dec 14, 2023 - permalink

Looks like her page is being run by a management company now lol as she appears “online” 24 hours a day. I’m subbed hoping she’ll post flexing videos on there but will leave if it’s just spammed messages and weird captions on pictures.

In the past she’s usually posted the flexing vids I’ve asked for.

Although I’ve become suspicious that someone is partly running her Instagram at times because I got an odd trip of texts with questions she’d never asked me prior

Dec 14, 2023 - permalink

Does anyone have experience? Is it worth the subscription? https://onlyfans.com/theblueagle

Dec 14, 2023 - permalink

Looks like her page is being run by a management company now lol as she appears “online” 24 hours a day.

Major tell. Great catch, and thank you for the heads-up. If it's "managed", I'm out.

Dec 14, 2023 - permalink

Major tell. Great catch, and thank you for the heads-up. If it's "managed", I'm out.

If the content is good, who cares if it’s managed. Unless you think there would a chance to hookup with the actual person if it weren’t!

[deleted]
Dec 14, 2023 - permalink

Does anyone have experience? Is it worth the subscription? https://onlyfans.com/theblueagle

As mentioned this is not worth it in any way shape or form

Dec 14, 2023 - permalink

Anyone have any experience with Jordynne Grace's OF? It's on sale right now https://onlyfans.com/themusclemommy

« first < prev Page 118 of 146 next > last »