Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Onlyfans Reviews

« first < prev Page 111 of 145 next > last »
Nov 01, 2023 - permalink

> Kittylofit has some good content for 20$ a month nude flexes and has some awesome abs 8 pack which is mostly what i care about. If anyone has any suggestions for girls with great abs lmk.

From the top of my head, girls with great abs:

• lanaryanvip
  • svagtillstark (Amanda Essen)
  • thedimplequeen (Natalia Coelho)
  • quad_queen (Emily Schubert)
  • missrebeccajade

KittyLoFit is great. I'll update the list if I can think of anyone else.

EDIT:

• ittybittyfitty92 (Brittni Kent) - not active anymore, but has some good legacy vids with 8 pack abs

Can you elaborate on Natalia's content?

Nov 01, 2023 - permalink

> I saw "Scrumptious" on herbicepscam and experienced a 1 on 1 session. Now I'm completely flashed by this woman. Where can I see more of her, what is her name and where can I see pictures/clips?

I really don’t know where to find more content. She’s extremely hot and performs phantastically in private sessions

Three...addicted to her...none know more about her?

Nov 02, 2023 - permalink

Scrumptious used to be more "shy" back in the day, but since she started to do decent nude sessions in private, I can recommend her as well... Always liked her.

[deleted]
Nov 02, 2023 - permalink

Scrumptious used to be more "shy" back in the day, but since she started to do decent nude sessions in private, I can recommend her as well... Always liked her.

Second this too. She does awesome pvt sessions

Nov 02, 2023 - permalink

She has never been shy in pvt and her pussy is adorable

Nov 02, 2023 - permalink

Has anybody subscribed to lulusita's OF? She's been at around 29 posts for about a while now

Nov 02, 2023 - edited Nov 02, 2023 - permalink

Below is my original comment on Scarlet Light's OnlyFans page and Yann's response:

> Scarlet Light has shifted into a higher gear. She was shy about showing her face, but now she has... and it’s lovely. As many of you know, her body is lean and lithe, with beautiful muscular cuts and curves. Let’s see whether her prices for customs come more in line with other girl-next-door types. I get the impression that her charges for customs are random, so she could benefit from a fixed price schedule like $15 per minute, $20 per minute for nudes, or some such.

I agree, Scarlet is amazing and she is managing her account by herself I think. She also answers to DM. However, she is now only doing custom videos and her price are high. She asked me 150 € for a 5 mn video (so 30 € / mn). As you said she also didn't want to show her face. Where did you see her face ?

Her face is on her OnlyFans now and has been revealed for a couple of weeks. Today is November 2, 2023. No face on her IG or on this site yet. Finally, as G90210 observed in response to Yann's comment (and I concur), she will have to adjust her absurd pricing.

Nov 02, 2023 - edited Nov 03, 2023 - permalink

A member named manka_poko wrote:

I subscribed to Joanna Ruda's OnlyFans (https://onlyfans.com/ruda_xsh), and I like it, I mean there is no full nude for free, you can buy for couple dollars some. Talking about muscles, it's totally worth the subscription, in fact she posts pics where she flexes biceps, back and abs in different costumes. Often she is topless, and sometimes there are full nudes, but se never share her kitty. I think I am going to renew it, it is totally worth it. She also offers custom videos videos related to muscles. If somebody has more to say, I'm really happy to open a conversation. Cheers guys!

I couldn't wait to respond to manka_poko's comment about Joanna Ruda's OF and to echo my delight with her site. A while back I had ordered a custom when her camera broke, which delayed her filling the order by a couple of weeks. She gave me progress reports during my wait and ultimately a discount on my subscription. Joanna's production values are superb, owing to her being a seasoned photographer. Regarding customs, she charges 1/3 more for nudes, but at the base price of $15.00 per minute, her customs are very affordable. Even the standard videos available to her subscribers are terrific! She is personable, a good communicator, and I enjoy our little chats. I recommend Joanna Ruda's OnlyFans without reservation.

Nov 06, 2023 - edited Nov 06, 2023 by Chainer - permalink

(about Lacey Loveless, merged from its own thread - Chainer)

This one costs around $10 a month well worth it. She has plenty of pics. Some showing the calves she is famous for and my favorite are the ab shots showing her amazing outie. Well worth it.

Nov 06, 2023 - permalink

Three...addicted to her...none know more about her?

She doesn't do socials.

Nov 06, 2023 - permalink

Maybe I just had a bad experience but based on that experience I'd say stay away from Pretzel/Tori Beaumont's page. I made the mistake of risking it and paid more than I normally would for a custom, and she got back pretty quickly with an extremely half-arsed version of what I asked for. I've since asked her if she would do it again properly and she's now basically just leading me on presumably with no intention of redoing it.

I wouldn't be surprised if she just used a video she already had that was similar to what I asked for. Very poor.

Nov 07, 2023 - permalink

Charlotte Schaech is getting off of OF, and she deleted all the ppv content, she could have at least kept it up since you pay for it :/ but honestly it’s not the first time she does it.

Nov 07, 2023 - permalink

Maybe I just had a bad experience but based on that experience I'd say stay away from Pretzel/Tori Beaumont's page. I made the mistake of risking it and paid more than I normally would for a custom, and she got back pretty quickly with an extremely half-arsed version of what I asked for. I've since asked her if she would do it again properly and she's now basically just leading me on presumably with no intention of redoing it.

I wouldn't be surprised if she just used a video she already had that was similar to what I asked for. Very poor.

Agreed, very similar experience. I am 90% sure sure the "custom" I got was just any old video she had lying around, only barely resembling something that was in the custom request. To be honest the request itself might not even have reached her since it is also pretty obvious her OF is managed by some guy. Poor content and poor value for money.

Nov 07, 2023 - permalink

Agreed, very similar experience. I am 90% sure sure the "custom" I got was just any old video she had lying around, only barely resembling something that was in the custom request. To be honest the request itself might not even have reached her since it is also pretty obvious her OF is managed by some guy. Poor content and poor value for money.

Yes. When I subbed to Tori, it was actually run by her,so my customised video was great, I got all I asked for. These days her page is clearly managed by someone else, so …..

Nov 07, 2023 - permalink

Jenn Aguirre (@flexmommy), DeVann Gabriella Moreno (@devann_fetch), and @bikiniprepbianca are all creators that can pretty much be placed in the same category...

They charge absurd prices for customs, will be online no matter what time of day you get on (indicative of a profile run by managers), and with the exception of Bianca will cross promote on their profiles. Jenn's cross promotion is how I found out about DeVann to begin with. When I started following DeVann she (and I think it may have actually been her at this point in time) mentioned that she was an esthetician and worked part time at a bar. Yet, as time rolled on I noticed that no matter what time I would get on she was always available and was never logged off. Someone who has to do the work to maintain a physique like hers, work as an esthetician, and work part time at a bar is in no way shape or form going to always be online like that PERIOD! I caught em in the act though. I lowkey made a second request about a custom to see if they were paying attention and the manager that was assuming control of her profile didn't keep track of the fact that I had already previously made a custom request that DeVann said was "too detailed" even though it was a very basic and very simple request. Once I peeped that disparity I hit that restrict option. I restricted her because I didn't have the option to unsub because I initially subbed to her profile off of a free promotion for 1 month. I was still in the middle of that subscription and it would've allowed her to still contact me.

In her bio, Bianca asserts that it's her you're talking to but that green dot persists. I didn't really stick around with Bianca long enough but going back to her profile, it seems like she may have a manager holding down her account too because she is still online. Be wary of that guys. And for a custom she asked if I could "spoil" her with $500 for it and said that she can show me her nipples even though I had already mentioned that I didn't want a nude custom. I obviously unsubscribed.

Nov 07, 2023 - edited Nov 09, 2023 - permalink

But wait, THERE'S MORE:

Vanessa @thefitv - Has a $100/minute rate for customs. Unsubscribed when told. She subscribes to me in response to follow up with a question asking me about what I wanted to see. I followed up with an immediate restriction. And that was that.

Kendall @kendallaaliyah - After several months of not being subscribed to her, she somehow managed to find me again to try and get the ball rolling. I lost interest after my initial subscription from months back so you know what came with that...RESTRICTIONNNN!!!

Tate Ray @tate_ray_vip - Ugggh this one almost got me. Was VERY willing to compromise on custom prices and even give me some nice perks. Then I noticed the BS. Always being online and even answered "Mostly yes" to a question I asked about what her favorite sport was growing up. There was a point where her answers to my questions became too generic and that made me suspicious

Gym Goddess @gym_goddessss - Offered a $200 price for custom that she was willing to drop down to 150 for what I was asking. Not the most egregious but I didn't care to entertain the offer and just moved on.

Silvia Likki @silvialikki - Actually offers pretty cheap custom prices. I didn't take advantage of it though. Shares explicit solo and B/G PPV content. BE MINDFUL that a couple of those videos may be rehashed so make sure you pay attention to what you're buying and how its promoted. The image previews for her PPVs are blurred out as well. She also mentioned to me that she doesn't do edits so if you request a custom don't bother asking for that in your video.

[deleted]
Nov 07, 2023 - permalink

Charlotte Schaech is getting off of OF, and she deleted all the ppv content, she could have at least kept it up since you pay for it :/ but honestly it’s not the first time she does it.

There wasn’t anything worth looking at there esp at those prices

Out here advertising a topless clip but it’s 2 seconds of her back in a minute of footage FOH lol

Got a bf prob got a bag too from all the stuff she does and maybe OF and got out. Not surprising

Nov 07, 2023 - permalink

Maybe someone should create an OF Blacklist thread.

[deleted]
Nov 08, 2023 - permalink

An OF blacklist thread would be useful.

Also how the hell do you guys keep finding these OF profiles?

Nov 08, 2023 - permalink

Byebye trash accountt charlotte 😘

[deleted]
Nov 08, 2023 - permalink

An OF blacklist thread would be useful.

Also how the hell do you guys keep finding these OF profiles?

I’m sure some of them are following accounts and manage to catch a fast story with a pepper emoji and a hyperlink. That’s how I found out about most of mine. Altho a few have messaged me directly

[deleted]
Nov 08, 2023 - permalink

I guess I don't follow that many people then lol

[deleted]
Nov 08, 2023 - permalink

Don’t have to really I only Follow a few but spread that over 100 dudes you get coverage.

[deleted]
Nov 08, 2023 - permalink

Fair point

Nov 08, 2023 - permalink

Aliyah Taylor aka Jennifer Scarpetta..... I just wanna know the gossip. Because she has done a full 180 and a whole lot more to the lifestyle sje used to live before to say the least... 🤣🤣🤣.... I am all for it, but I would be lying if I didn't say I was curious what created the switch..

« first < prev Page 111 of 145 next > last »