Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Onlyfans Reviews

« first < prev Page 103 of 146 next > last »
Sep 05, 2023 - edited Sep 05, 2023 - permalink

Also I want to add that one way you can know if a girl girl is using a sexter, the sexter will start selling sexting almost immediately. A couple lines and then you will most likely receive a sales pitch or a photo with a price attached. Sexters make money by selling sexting, anyone here on my OF knows I rarely offer sexting, so why would I be paying a sexter to just respond to my messages, makes no sense. I reply to all fans personally (subscribed only) and sometimes it might take a little bit to get a reply but it’s me and there’s no sales pitch/sneaky sexting sales. You talk, I talk, you ask questions, I answer questions. Also to have a management company run your page/social media, you have to pay them 40-50% of your earnings and there’s no way I would ever pay that to any company. So start a conversation with a girl on OF, and if you get a sexting pitch or a locked message to open “to play” then you are talking with a sexter. Really any sales pitch at all and it’s a sexting company.

So another point, I’m a real girl, and can be a useful insight into this industry for you fans. I don’t like girls that use management companies, it goes against the very point of “fan page”.

I am also open for questions about OF, any doubts you guys have, or how the page works, anything at all to help you know you are getting what you pay for, which is personal interaction with the girl.💋

Sep 05, 2023 - permalink

Sabrinanic aka Sabrina Nicole Onlyfans Review:

Basically instagram content for a fee. Says she does more spicy stuff but for INSANE prices PPV. Also really out of shape right now.

Sep 05, 2023 - permalink

Swedishfitgirl aka Jenny Haglund Onlyfans review:

Feed is worse than her Instagram at $50(!!!) a month. Posts more frequently on Instagram, and posts her instagram pics on Onlyfans. Avoid.

Sep 05, 2023 - edited Sep 05, 2023 - permalink

I'm on Amy Mendez' OnlyFans, and we're chatting at this moment. I can verify that it is she, and she's very appreciative of all her supporters here. She also mentions that she gets "hated on" a lot on this site. It was her recent response that prompted me to join her OF. I already know I won't be disappointed! By the way, I just asked her to go live on Only Fans and wave to me, which she did. We had a pleasant and rather lengthy conversation, in which she said she's getting in contest shape. This should settle the matter once and for all: IT'S DEFINITELY THE REAL AMY MENDEZ interacting with her fans!!!

Sep 05, 2023 - permalink

I'm on Amy Mendez' OnlyFans, and we're chatting at this moment. I can verify that it is her, and she's very appreciative of we who support her. She also mentions that she gets "hated on" a lot on this site. It was her recent response that prompted me to join her OF. I know I won't be disappointed!

Thank you for joining and verifying me on Live video 💋💋💋

Sep 05, 2023 - permalink

You're so welcome, Amy. Glad I could help. See you on OF!

Sep 05, 2023 - permalink

Come on dude what are gaining by pretending to be her? So all of us that have seen her on HBC were just on dope and don’t remember their experience.

Sep 05, 2023 - permalink

Sabrinanic aka Sabrina Nicole Onlyfans Review:

Basically instagram content for a fee. Says she does more spicy stuff but for INSANE prices PPV. Also really out of shape right now.

Seconded, extremely annoying, she keeps subbing to me and sending loads of random spam messages, she sent 2 videos in bundle (to hide their length) for $199 of "shaking her bubble butt"

Sep 05, 2023 - permalink

Amy took the time today to refute the haters, and I just happened to be on both this site and OF at the right time to help her do that. I never expected to catch her live when all I did was join, but she asked me how I found out about her OF. When I replied, "Through GWM," the conversational floodgates opened, leading ultimately to verification of her identity by going LIVE on the spot! After all that, if anyone persists in saying it's not really Amy on OF, they'll be willfully missing out on one of the sweetest, sexiest muscle ladies to ever lift a dumbbell.

Sep 05, 2023 - permalink

Seconded, extremely annoying, she keeps subbing to me and sending loads of random spam messages, she sent 2 videos in bundle (to hide their length) for $199 of "shaking her bubble butt"

Well maybe it's 10 glorious hours of bubble butt. Worth it.

Sep 05, 2023 - permalink

Come on dude what are gaining by pretending to be her? So all of us that have seen her on HBC were just on dope and don’t remember their experience.

Mods can you ban or restrict this hater before he makes himself look any worse. After continued multiple verifications here, and today a person from here joins my OF and I was just randomly on my OF ready to go live that instant to verify myself. What a coincidence that was….. I am the only person on here, on my IG, in my OF. I could come to your house and squat my pussy on your face and you would say it’s not me. The sad life you live must be horrible, and I can’t imagine how many good things you have missed out on in your life because of your tiny brain. To everyone else, this guy is the type of guy that ruins things for the rest of you, the one who trolls us girls, the one that annoys us so much that we stop giving you 100 percent. This is the type of guy YOU DO NOT WANT ON YOUR FORUM, and let him know this. Myself and the rest of us muscle girls really appreciate the rest of you guys and we despise losers like this guy.

Sep 05, 2023 - permalink

Something really fishy is going on here....

Sep 05, 2023 - permalink

Mods can you ban or restrict this hater before he makes himself look any worse. After continued multiple verifications here, and today a person from here joins my OF and I was just randomly on my OF ready to go live that instant to verify myself. What a coincidence that was….. I am the only person on here, on my IG, in my OF. I could come to your house and squat my pussy on your face and you would say it’s not me. The sad life you live must be horrible, and I can’t imagine how many good things you have missed out on in your life because of your tiny brain. To everyone else, this guy is the type of guy that ruins things for the rest of you, the one who trolls us girls, the one that annoys us so much that we stop giving you 100 percent. This is the type of guy YOU DO NOT WANT ON YOUR FORUM, and let him know this. Myself and the rest of us muscle girls really appreciate the rest of you guys and we despise losers like this guy.

i am sorry about this amy. i just wanted give you a review because you have been very nice with me. after i DM you about my review here, i know you came on here to confirm my review. some people will never believe someone doing well is putting time for fans.

Sep 05, 2023 - permalink

i am sorry about this amy. i just wanted give you a review because you have been very nice with me. after i DM you about my review here, i know you came on here to confirm my review. some people will never believe someone doing well is putting time for fans.

Thank you for the love💋

cgsweat
Sep 05, 2023 - permalink

amymuscle is verified, hence the checkmark next to her name. If for some reason anyone feels like Chainer has made a mistake in the verification, then you need to message him about it. Otherwise this is not the place for it.

Back to the reviews.

Sep 05, 2023 - permalink

Anyone know of any girl next door type muscle girls that do absolutely NO boy/girl content, but do plenty of glute and abs flexing?

Sep 05, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Sep 06, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Sep 06, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Sep 06, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
[deleted]
Sep 06, 2023 - permalink

back to the reviews means back to the reviews.

Sep 09, 2023 - permalink

Is Layla Mikayla's OF worth it? https://onlyfans.com/defiantlaylamikayla/media

Sep 09, 2023 - permalink

Is Chelsea Dion worth it?

Sep 09, 2023 - permalink

Is Chelsea Dion worth it?

I think so

« first < prev Page 103 of 146 next > last »