Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Strongest woman in professional wrestling currently?

May 18, 2024 - permalink

there's a lot of candidates just wanna know personal opinions

May 18, 2024 - permalink

Probably a toss between Bianca Belair because of her athletic background or Jordyn Grace because of her powerlifting background.

May 18, 2024 - permalink

I would say Jordynne Grace

May 18, 2024 - permalink

I would say Jordynne Grace

Why do you back her I agree she's strong but bianca is hella strong too and there's also other girls like jade rhea lash there's a huge list

May 18, 2024 - permalink

Probably a toss between Bianca Belair because of her athletic background or Jordyn Grace because of her powerlifting background.

A huge toss they met at the royal rumble but no physical confrontations happened which was a huge letdown but I think bianca is slightly stronger she's got a larger frame with similar power compared to her bianca has had many feats of strength and her lifting numbers are superhuman compared to regular women she also lifts people over her head with ease

May 18, 2024 - permalink

Strongest? Bianca Belair by quite a bit then Jordynne Grace and Kris Statlander. After that its distant.

May 18, 2024 - permalink

Strongest? Bianca Belair by quite a bit then Jordynne Grace and Kris Statlander. After that its distant.

Statlander in a top 3 position is a bit of a longshot there's women like Rhea Ripley,lash legend,Raquel Rodriguez,Jade Cargill who could match her power for power or even surpass her

May 18, 2024 - permalink

Lash Legend lifted Otis who's 330 lbs so i guess she might be the strongest right now. Jade Cargill is also pretty strong - she lifted Nia Jaxx a few times. I think these two are probably the strongest in the current wwe roster.

May 19, 2024 - permalink

A huge toss they met at the royal rumble but no physical confrontations happened which was a huge letdown but I think bianca is slightly stronger she's got a larger frame with similar power compared to her bianca has had many feats of strength and her lifting numbers are superhuman compared to regular women she also lifts people over her head with ease

Where are you getting these superhuman lifts by Bianca? Are these recorded somewhere?

May 19, 2024 - permalink

I think it's most likely Jordynne edging out Bianca Belair. Jordynne holds WNPF Georgia and National records for her weight class of 320 lb. squat, 210 lb. bench, and 355 lb. deadlift, all set in 2021. She's also put up lifts at an unsanctioned meet of 405 squat, 245 bench, and 415 deadlift. She's an absolute beast.

May 19, 2024 - permalink
May 19, 2024 - permalink

Dont know if she is still active or retired , but a strong contender for this title would be Maria Manic

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »