Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Anyone know what’s up with Carla inhaia ?

May 17, 2024 - permalink

She did a show just over a year ago but now since she rarely posts and if she is posting it’s old stuff anyone know what’s up with her?

May 17, 2024 - permalink

I Cammed with her the other day on hbc and she said she is going to compete this year in the US and might do the chicago pro. But you never know haha.

May 18, 2024 - permalink

I Cammed with her the other day on hbc and she said she is going to compete this year in the US and might do the chicago pro. But you never know haha.

How was she looking ? She seems to have lost some size it seems she may have cut back on the gear after her recent hair transplant she had

May 18, 2024 - permalink

How was she looking ? She seems to have lost some size it seems she may have cut back on the gear after her recent hair transplant she had

Hair transplant? Why do the gear until you need a hair transplant??? SMH....

May 18, 2024 - permalink

Well she's only been a walking talking supplement ad ever since she realized her body had advertising potential and broke it off with that dude she was married to. She hasn't hidden her approval of OTC or other PED use even once. She probably thought she could just go all-out chasing that next little bit without side effects.

cgsweat
May 18, 2024 - permalink

Why do the gear until you need a hair transplant??? SMH....

There's almost always a degree of naivety amongst users (of PED's), especially younger ones. The idea (or lack thereof) is that "it hasn't happened to me yet, so I've nothing to worry about." The problem is that by the time the symptoms present, it's already too late to try and stop or reverse them.

May 18, 2024 - permalink

Carla Inhaia loves Oxytropin. She promotes it on her various videos through the past years.

May 18, 2024 - permalink

Hair transplant? Why do the gear until you need a hair transplant??? SMH....

https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h0OjE3O...

Yep link to her talking about treatment here tbh I never noticed she was losing hair till I saw this

May 18, 2024 - permalink

Well she's only been a walking talking supplement ad ever since she realized her body had advertising potential and broke it off with that dude she was married to. She hasn't hidden her approval of OTC or other PED use even once. She probably thought she could just go all-out chasing that next little bit without side effects.

I would be very curious to know her cycle it seems a lot of the South American female bodybuilders take very high dosages and see sides effects such as hairloss more often Zama vents being another case

2 days ago - permalink

She was looking as big as ever when I had cammed with her.

2 days ago - permalink

She was looking as big as ever when I had cammed with her.

When was this? And does she cam with English speakers ?

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »