Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Saradas error

Apr 17, 2024 - permalink

Wanted to check out some pics on saradas, but it says that im banned, but i dont even have a saradas account. This is what it says: "Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum! This ban is not set to expire." Does anyone else have this issue or am I the unlucky one?

Apr 17, 2024 - permalink

Same

Apr 17, 2024 - permalink

It seems like Saradas is more desperate for revenue as time goes on. They banned me a while for not posting enough K+ posts, first relegated to a "sandbox" then just banned. They want active accounts to generate the free content that drives traffic and ad revenue.

Side note I had a specific password I used for my Spotify and Saradas and coincidentally my Spotify got hacked by someone from Brazil...

Apr 17, 2024 - permalink

It seems like Saradas is more desperate for revenue as time goes on. They banned me a while for not posting enough K+ posts, first relegated to a "sandbox" then just banned. They want active accounts to generate the free content that drives traffic and ad revenue.

Side note I had a specific password I used for my Spotify and Saradas and coincidentally my Spotify got hacked by someone from Brazil...

I've heard of Saradas doing such stuff, so this isn't a big surprise to me but of course still just vile of them. Glad I used a fake email for saradas.

Apr 17, 2024 - permalink

I've got two PC's, and it says banned on one of them starting about two weeks ago. That PC has VPN, but turning it off didn't help. On the PC from which I can still access it, I checked my profile and it looks fine. I'm not sure what's going on, but I don't think we're actually banned. Seems like a problem with the site.

Apr 17, 2024 - permalink

Yh I'm banned too. Wish this problem will get fixed cuz saradas has a lot of stuff on.

Apr 17, 2024 - permalink

delete your cookies and you should be fine

Apr 17, 2024 - permalink

Bunch of c@#$heads running that site, lying scumbags, always have been.

Apr 18, 2024 - permalink

That worked, thanks!

Apr 18, 2024 - permalink

It's run by a bunch of idiots. I wouldn't waste any time with those plonkers.

Apr 18, 2024 - permalink

Strange but it seems like the entire internet is turning into cluster fuck where you need a trillion accounts to do anything. but then they randomly ban people for no reason. like I love this site and I made an account over 10 years after I found it. because I wanted to upload things and talk about my interests. but if this site forced me to have an account just to view the pictures. then I wouldn't have bothered with this site. Sites like Twitter and Instagram got popular and now that everyone knows them and uses them they force you to log in because they have reached the maximum amount of users possible. the only people left are people without internet or even electricity in central African republic. and if you have an account they can track you better and sell your info to advertisers. and it's also a great way for the leaders of these companies to mess with their enemies

Apr 18, 2024 - permalink

To be honest, Saradas is probably the worst forum I'vve ever seen. Not because of the content, but the way they moderate it.

Its like, if you dont post any new original content every 20 min and get a bunch of karma from it, then you cant even use most of the functions, and you just get banned. I wont even start with the amount of advertisements on the site, I get it, they need money of course, but there is a limit.

Apr 18, 2024 - permalink

I got banned on that Saradas forum as well. Don't know why they just banned me.

Apr 18, 2024 - permalink

It helped thx

Apr 18, 2024 - permalink

It doesn't surprise me. I try to keep my head down low and post what I find on the free site but get in trouble at times. I wanted to say why the owner hasn't been sued to oblivion yet? That sucks Dave about your spotify. BTW does that owner spy on here?

Apr 18, 2024 - permalink

It doesn't surprise me. I try to keep my head down low and post what I find on the free site but get in trouble at times. I wanted to say why the owner hasn't been sued to oblivion yet? That sucks Dave about your spotify. BTW does that owner spy on here?

Yes he does and he doesn't very much like this site, so stay safe on here as well

cgsweat
Apr 18, 2024 - permalink

OP's issue was solved. As much as I enjoy the saradas bashing, they also don't deserve any free publicity here.

Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »