Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Better abs? Better body?

Better abs? (198 total votes)

Clair Thomas (139, 70.2%)
Melissa Stables (59, 29.8%)
Apr 17, 2024 - permalink

I think Melissa Stables (https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/?name=...) and Clair Thomas (https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/?name=...) both have such incredible abs. Who do you think has the better set of abs? Better overall body?

Apr 17, 2024 - permalink

Melissa has a 8 pack where Claire has a 4 pack.Melissa has a sexier bellybutton as well.

Apr 17, 2024 - permalink

Melissa is definitely more shredded but Claire is stronger. Melissa has better abs now but Claire from a few years ago had insane abs

Apr 17, 2024 - permalink

Melissa has a 8 pack where Claire has a 4 pack.Melissa has a sexier bellybutton as well.

Claire Thomas has a six pack

Apr 17, 2024 - permalink

They both are also very attractive, in my opinion! Would love to see these two flexing and comparing abs side by side.

Right now, I would have to say Melissa has the more ripped set of abs!

Apr 17, 2024 - permalink

Hard to pick one they both look similar and amazing

Apr 17, 2024 - permalink

Claire's abs are on my Mt. Rushmore of abs. Her core looks much thicker, and the rest of her muscles look stronger too. I also don't like outie belly buttons but that's personal preference.

Apr 17, 2024 - permalink

Claire's abs are on my Mt. Rushmore of abs. Her core looks much thicker, and the rest of her muscles look stronger too. I also don't like outie belly buttons but that's personal preference.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Apr 17, 2024 - permalink

I can't believe how lopsided the votes are I thought it be a lot closer

Apr 18, 2024 - permalink

Itโ€™s close but I would give the edge to Claire both in terms of abs and overall physique. I think Claire is much prettier too but thatโ€™s just my opinion.

Apr 18, 2024 - permalink

I can't believe how lopsided the votes are I thought it be a lot closer

Both are in tremendous shape, you cannot argue that. I do think Claire has more of the recognized name and Melissa is a bit newer to the game.

I personally do think Melissa (right now) has one of the most ripped stomachs I have ever seen!

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »