Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Your favorite (probably) natural women?

« first < prev Page 14 of 15 next > last »
May 01, 2024 - permalink

It doesn't matter much what she says or how she says it. Reading into these things is rife with confirmation bias. At least she tries to generate plausible arguments beyond "ur just jealous" She claims to be high in testosterone, and that will be good enough for fans. I doubt most women high in testosterone would consider themselves "gift[ed]." Beyond acne and balding, it could raise issues of fertility and general health. Also, how high are her test levels? She should know if they're, say, double the average for a woman, as that's easy to remember and exactly how doctors would frame her lab results. Needless to say, if her levels are double, then they're still far lower than the average man.

Based on her pictures and timeline, I'm inclined to say she's juicing regardless of what she says. What's far more instructive is how people who are not on gear respond to steroid accusations. Abuse is so rampant, however -- and our views are so distorted -- that it's probably extremely uncommon. It's often said there are far more people using who you'd never suspect.

Twice the normal testosterone level, yeah right. She really got an manly body and a very manly face from all that extra testosterone... No, just no - such high testosterone levels would show on her body. It's obvious she's talking trash to avoid the obvious.

My guess is that she has been taking PEDs that increase her muscle mass which in turn will increase her "natural" testosterone levels. So IF she was tested with a higher testosterone lvl, I don't think she had it specifically for breakfast (or she might have had it from her bf...) but she got a higher testosterone as a "side effect" from other PEDs, increased muscle mass and weight lifting all combined.

May 01, 2024 - permalink

Natural

May 01, 2024 - permalink

Natural

This video speaks otherwise since her voice seems to have a different pitch:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5A1dO4JlW3/?i...

May 01, 2024 - edited May 01, 2024 - permalink

Natural

No, and I called it before I even saw the reply video which only confirms it. It's very obvious that she's not natty with those F16 DELTa wings... (and her face if we even have to go there.)

May 01, 2024 - permalink

This video speaks otherwise since her voice seems to have a different pitch:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5A1dO4JlW3/?i...

Yes, the voice confirms it.

Slightly off topic though -- I've always wondered how some girls on copious amounts of gear get the deep voice, while others who look the same somehow manage to sound as girly as any other girl without the slightest hint of that gear-enhanced voice.

May 01, 2024 - permalink

What about her?

May 01, 2024 - permalink

Yes, the voice confirms it.

Slightly off topic though -- I've always wondered how some girls on copious amounts of gear get the deep voice, while others who look the same somehow manage to sound as girly as any other girl without the slightest hint of that gear-enhanced voice.

Certain compounds are more liable to cause a deepening voice (nandrolone is one that I hear a lot of women say caused permanent deepening,). But genetics often determine how prone someone is to negative sides. I heard that some women report their voice cracking with anavar, while others don’t.

May 01, 2024 - permalink

What about her? She seems natural:

May 03, 2024 - permalink

> Im curious but do people actually believe her, like she is cutting yet she is getting bigger...

It doesn't matter much what she says or how she says it. Reading into these things is rife with confirmation bias. At least she tries to generate plausible arguments beyond "ur just jealous" She claims to be high in testosterone, and that will be good enough for fans. I doubt most women high in testosterone would consider themselves "gift[ed]." Beyond acne and balding, it could raise issues of fertility and general health. Also, how high are her test levels? She should know if they're, say, double the average for a woman, as that's easy to remember and exactly how doctors would frame her lab results. Needless to say, if her levels are double, then they're still far lower than the average man.

Based on her pictures and timeline, I'm inclined to say she's juicing regardless of what she says. What's far more instructive is how people who are not on gear respond to steroid accusations. Abuse is so rampant, however -- and our views are so distorted -- that it's probably extremely uncommon. It's often said there are far more people using who you'd never suspect.

How does it not matter how she says it? Its manupilative and wrong to claim natural results which arent natural, some men and women including myself work their ass of for years, bulking, cutting repeating that cycle years in years out to get such results and then some 18 year old fake natty comes around selling a workout program while having only 2 years of lifting experience which if im honest if you dont have any form of degree in this field you shouldnt be selling programs in the first place but with only 2 years experience its even more ridiculous

I may sound a bit salty and to be honest thats cause i am, these people make money of others selling shit that honestly will do the job i guess but with 2 years of experience its ridiculous that she is even selling a program at that point

May 04, 2024 - permalink

What about her?

These South Korean fitness model already have so much much plastic surgery done, you really think they will go the natty path?

May 04, 2024 - permalink

These South Korean fitness model already have so much much plastic surgery done, you really think they will go the natty path?

In that photo she looks natty as fuck. If you look up her competition photos she looks like a beast! My guess would be that she is on anavar

May 04, 2024 - edited May 04, 2024 - permalink

Pretty sure Veronica Valentyne is natural, since she has very obvious muscle, but brags that she has always been an athlete, and also is small, with the definition showing up so well just because she is lean. Don't know for sure she has never taken a supplement, however. But, I do love the look and it sure looks natural to me. I communicated with her about this. She said she went to a new doctor once who thought she was taking something. She said, "No way! Test me." While this shot of her abs looks quite muscular, many women who are otherwise thin have very strong abs. Veronica looks relatively small and thin most places--then when she flexes her muscles just pop. She said the guy who insisted she wasn't natural just wanted to make an argument. She works out mostly relatively light with high reps and gets a ton of aerobic exercise. I think it's just a combination of very hard work and a body that can tolerate being very lean. I believe her.

May 05, 2024 - permalink

Grace Michelle Roman

May 07, 2024 - permalink
May 07, 2024 - permalink

Patricia Berg.

May 07, 2024 - permalink

@Broken Dreams re: It does not matter what or how people deny steroid use.

How does it not matter how she says it? Its manupilative and wrong to claim natural results which arent natural, some men and women including myself work their ass of for years, bulking, cutting repeating that cycle years in years out to get such results and then some 18 year old fake natty comes around selling a workout program while having only 2 years of lifting experience which if im honest if you dont have any form of degree in this field you shouldnt be selling programs in the first place but with only 2 years experience its even more ridiculous

I may sound a bit salty and to be honest thats cause i am, these people make money of others selling shit that honestly will do the job i guess but with 2 years of experience its ridiculous that she is even selling a program at that point

I hear ya. My comment was intended purely for assessing whether or not someone is on gear. A moral judgment is another matter. I've been in the iron game for about 15 years, and the grifting has always been amazing. However, more than ever before, there's greater awareness about fake naturals. Suckers are born every minute, and hopefully they learn from being scammed.

May 07, 2024 - permalink

I have been enjoying reading through this thread expecting and finding the same mix of schmoe/GWM fan naivety, cluelessness, delusions or even outright bad faith ruminations when it comes to PED use and what women can achieve naturally; with always excellent counter-arguments from the usual suspects (Gatsby28, Muscle_Toez, bentley and apologies for those who I failed to mention).

I dare to posit that the Welden sisters represent what could be achieved naturally - although not 100% sure for Cynthia but she has been pumping iron since her teens. At least, one can say they have very pleasing physiques and special mention to their lightning skills that compliment them.

May 10, 2024 - permalink

You posted this woman before claiming she was natty and everyone told you no. Why repost her?

I like a variety of thoughts and opinions—sue me. One person mentioned SARMS, another mentioned Var, another something way stronger.

May 10, 2024 - edited May 10, 2024 - permalink

For me (Probably nearing the peak of natural) is Aimee Cringle.

Also, I can vouch for Sofia Isabella Newman being 100% natural:

She used to train in my old gym, not sure if she still does.

Also, I thought this calculator may be helpful to some of you to gauge what can be achieved naturally and what cannot: https://mennohenselmans.com/ffmi-calculator/

It's not 100% accurate but it gives a rough idea. For example Lisa Cross and Amber De Luca cannot achieve their physiques with that body fat % naturally.

I hope that helps.

There are some that are in a grey area for me, for example this young lady posted just now:

Edit: Also in this recent Jubilee video, the dude in the orange says basically anyone who competes in FBB competitions is not natural: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ACUcxThArs&a...

May 10, 2024 - permalink

For me (Probably nearing the peak of natural) is Aimee Cringle.

Also, I can vouch for Sofia Isabella Newman being 100% natural:

She used to train in my old gym, not sure if she still does.

Also, I thought this calculator may be helpful to some of you to gauge what can be achieved naturally and what cannot: https://mennohenselmans.com/ffmi-calculator/

It's not 100% accurate but it gives a rough idea. For example Lisa Cross and Amber De Luca cannot achieve their physiques with that body fat % naturally.

I hope that helps.

There are some that are in a grey area for me, for example this young lady posted just now:

I highly, highly doubt Aimee Cringle is natty, along with any top-level CrossFitter.

May 10, 2024 - permalink

I highly, highly doubt Aimee Cringle is natty, along with any top-level CrossFitter.

What sort of PEDS would Aimee take?

May 10, 2024 - permalink

I'd go a step further and say Aimee being natty can be safely ruled out.

Big traps and delts, chest striations, He-Man abs—her physique screams juicy. I'm sure she's off-cycle in the picture above and therefore could be deemed unenhanced, but her natty card has been revoked already.

« first < prev Page 14 of 15 next > last »